Chapter 41

The First Princess of Veratoux.

Medea Veratoux was the duke's trusted princess and was the most likely to be his successor.

At the age of ten, she became a black Veratoux, she became an apprentice knight at the age of eleven, and at twelve, she qualified as a knight of the Veratoux. And, the same year, she was sent to the Imperial Knights to subdue the goblin horde alone, and was recognized as a ninth-class regular knight.

It was unusual.

The Imperial Knights are divided by rank.

After passing the ninth through first grades as an apprentice knight, you become a regular knight and start from ninth-grade again.

People with outstanding qualities usually become ninth-grade knights around the age of twenty. Medea passed all the apprentice knight courses and immediately became a regular knight.

Numerous newspapers at the time covered this fact.

And, a year passed. All over the continent shook again. The newsletter scrambled to cover the incident as their new scoop.

Due to that achievement, Medea became an 8th-class knight at the age of thirteen. After a year she was promoted at super speed. This was also a first in history.

Her genius didn't end there.

The trolls were classified as high-level monsters. A predator that cannot be dealt with by ordinary people who are not seventh-grade or higher knights or wizards.

As she happened to pass by, Medea killed twelve of the trolls on the spot alone. By the time the reinforcements arrived, the situation had already ended.

Hensor, a fourth-grade knight who led the reinforcements, recalled:

'When we arrived, everything was already over. Only the predatory species above the predatory species that live and breathe there. There was only Princess Medea.'

Eventually, Medea was recognized for her work, and at the age of sixteen, she became a sixth-grade knight.

And, at the age of seventeen, she became a fifth-grade knight.

She had it at the age of seventeen that the outstanding gifted people of ordinary knight families could only achieve when they were in their thirties.

It was often said that from fifth-grade onwards, it is not an area of ​​effort.

It was believed that she could not rise above it without her outstanding talent and luck.

At the age of eighteen, she became a fourth-grade knight. At the age of nineteen, she became a third-grade knight.

When she turned twenty. A great event struck the continent.

One hundred and twenty-two highly trained assassins from the western continent were found slaughtered...

It was estimated that each one of them was equivalent to a second-grade knight.

Among them, some were even skilled at the level of first-grade knights.

It was said that the supervisor who was looking at the scene at the time was outraged. Coincidentally, the investigator was Hensor, who had gone out to support Medea a few years earlier.

Hence, who was in fourth-grade at the time, was also promoted to first-grade knight in recognition of his genius.

'I was hit by one. And, I'm helpless.'

One did not hide his skills.

'Veratoux's most destructive swordsmanship. There's a trace of the 3rd swordsmanship.'