Chapter 39

Tundra bowed his head slightly toward the Third Prince.

The Third Prince spends most of his time outside the winter castle, carrying out his full-fledged missions.

It is difficult to see within the Duchy's family.

'I feel an ominous energy.'

He didn't seem to have come here with good motives. It looked like a hyena looking for its prey.

Thud. Thud.

The distance between the two grew closer.

"Oh, you're Viola's toy? No, the mongrel dog?"

"...."

"Dogs usually bow deeply when they see their owners, don't they?"

Tundra was not pushed by the momentum of the Third Prince, Kundo. His eyes were different from those of Viola's.

"My master is Princess Viola. Prince."

Doing the minimal greeting, Tundra raised his head and looked at the third Lord. The Third Prince was already known to have surpassed that of the Imperial Knights.

"So, you can't bow down to me?"

Pft. He burst out laughing

"Owner and dog, they're funny ones."

"What are you doing here?"

"Am I obligated to report it to you?"

"No, but it's surprising. Isn't this the first time the Third Prince has visited this place? Besides, you smell like blood."

"Therefore?"

"I know it's not polite to meet people with the smell of blood on them. Am I wrong?"

Clearly, Kundo's body smelled of thick blood. He doesn't know for sure, but it seems like he came back after killing a lot of people or monsters. And, if he looked closely, he could see there was red blood on the end of his sleeve.

Kundo smiled lightly and said, "Don't get in the way, mongrel dog."

"...."

"Know your place."

"...."

"Where do you talk about human etiquette as a dog?"

Kundo lightly touched Tundra's shoulder.

It looked like he was dusting it off.

"A dog just barks when it sees its owner, wags its tail and barks."

Power entered Tundra's eyes. Still, he couldn't make a fuss here.

'The master is over the room.'

He couldn't get a kick out of where the master was. Hounds only bite their prey when ordered.

"Hey, Tundra."

"Yes. Third Prince."

Kundo chuckled as he spoke the next word.

"Bark."

"...."

Tundra looked at Kundo silently.

He wasn't really angry. Tundra's dream was to be a dog, and it wasn't uncomfortable to call himself a dog.

"Do it, you bastard."

"...."

Tundra didn't say it, which was against Kundo's heart.

Even his eyes that were still alive are annoying.

"Woof. Woof. Try barking."

"Again, you are the Third Prince of Veratoux, but you are not my master."