Chapter 55

The chief attendant, Delpha, widened his eyes.

‘Did she really come here?’

He was embarrassed, but he decided to do what he had to do. Then, he ran silently to the door and grabbed the door.

“Welcome, Princess.”

As Viola passed by Delpha, his body trembled.

It has been over twenty-five years since he worked as an attendant. In the meantime, he has met numerous nobles and knights. So, he prided himself on being quite familiar with people with ‘magic.’

‘My body is trembling…’

Viola seemed to have a special magic.

It was because even if he just brushed past her and got goosebumps.

‘This… Is the rumored Kill Star?’

It was difficult for him to look straight at the twelve-year-old girl. This sticky murderous energy made him keep forgetting that Princess Viola was only twelve years old.

The visible Viola was a young girl of twelve years old, and the Viola he felt was a giant.

Meanwhile,

Viola was in a good mood.

‘They say Tundra is fine.’

As if they had changed the bedding to something clean, a pure white duvet caught her eye. Tundra was asleep softly. They don’t know how relieved she was to hear that Tundra was fine.

“I can do what I have to do.”

She didn’t dare hide what she felt good about. Thinking so, she smiled lightly and walked towards Viscount Seal.

The chief attendant Delpha swallowed his saliva.

‘She’s smiling…?’

In Delpha’s eyes, it felt like a witch’s fishy smile. It had nothing to do with Viola’s actual expression.

The person in Delpha’s eyes was a smiling witch.

It didn’t seem right to say that the thousand-kill Duke had brought in a witch.

“Excuse me for being late.”

Viola walked over and stood in front of Viscount Seal.

“What’s going on?”

“You must know what’s going on.”

In fact, she was in a slightly different state from her usual. Unlike usual, she was not cool and did not observe the situation rationally.

‘Is Uncle Hickson that smart?’

However, Hickson told a lot about her by talking to Xenon, and Viola was acting accordingly. It was only when he told her did Viola finally notice the situation.

So, Hickson was a big help.

“I’m sorry if you didn’t notice my intentions at all, Viscount Seal.”

Hearin so, Delpha swallowed his saliva once more. He recalled the conversation with the Viscount earlier.

‘Isn’t everything the Viscount said right?’

All of what Viscount Seal had guessed seemed to be correct. Up until now, he thought she was a twelve-year-old kid, but now, he had completely changed my mind.

‘If it’s that Princess, she could do that.’

Viola sat cross-legged on the table chair.

“Chief attendant.”