Chapter 18

According to Viola's order, Tundra is also given a good room and food.

Xenon continuously knocked and went into Tundra's room. A silver platter is in Xenon's right hand.

"Food, toy dog."

"Call me Tundra."

"I will."

Xenon grinned. He found a note on the desk.

"What is this?"

He could see the letters. It was a letter from his companion.

"My father always told me to dream. Dreams come true."

He always told Tundra to write letters and recite them. He taught him that his dreams would come true.

"What does that have to do with being a companion?"

"Do you know what a noble dog is called these days?"

"Hmm. I don't know."

Between the slightly open windows, the night breeze blew hard.

Sha. The cold wind blew, Tundra's bangs fluttered in the wind. Cold air landed on the floor, and the atmosphere sank heavily. Even if he's young, his atmosphere is different. Aura was like the primary source in this world.

"A pet."

"A pet dog?" Tundra's eyes became serious.

The male lead's high aspirations were revealed.

"Yes, I'm going to be a dog. That's my new dream."

That's how he had decided. He had to learn a lot about swords and get recognized as a companion. 'I think I can be a pet dog of my benefactor, Princess Viola.'

She told him that she would be next to him even when he had lost everything. Viola held his hand, trimmed his hair, and held out her hand to him. It felt as if a small ray of light had shone into the dark, where everything had disappeared.

"Your dream is to be a pet?"

"That's right."

A companion. It means living together in pairs. The word 'comfort' had set fire to Tundra's heart. Xenon nodded his head.

"The princess's dog. That's a pretty good ambition."

"Right?"

"Congratulations on having a good dream, Tundra."

"Thank you."

Xenon sincerely congratulated, and Tundra was sincerely congratulated.

At the same time.

Viola pulled up the blanket.

"Something spooky is happening today."

***

The next day, Viola and Xenon headed to the annex of the duke's house.

Xenon explained.

"The Duke's annex has numerous guests."

"I know."

Usually, there are always annexes in large houses of this size, and there are many guests there. Guests are also divided according to the grand mansion's prestige. Those who can stay as guests of the Duke of Verratoux, most of them are unusual people. Grandmaster, master's descendant, outstanding knight, great wizard, etc.

Among them, Hixen is an unusual character.

Hixen, who is known to have been involved in a battle with Duke Verratoux as a child, was once revered as a hero.