Chapter 15

Xenon brought in two dresses.

One was white, and the other was blue. Both have beautiful jewelry and accessories, and both are full of brilliant lace.

Though, of course, it wasn't Viola's taste.

'It would've been nice if I have a cute character.'

I think the sweet world of Romance Fantasy, which is loved by dad and brother, would've been better.

I'm screwed. There is no such thing as cuteness here.

Viola looked at her face several times in the mirror. There is no one who would potentially think she looked so good with the villainess' behavior. 'I didn't think this body, which mysteriously emits an aura of murderous ears, would be considered cute.'

"Not so good."

"It's my mistake."

Xenon took out his notebook and took notes.

"What are you writing?"

"I am writing about how the princess hated dresses."

Anyway, this place is a fantasy world, and it is natural for a Young Lady to wear a dress. Still, there were dresses that were easily worn and moved around that I liked.

"This should do it."

Among the dresses full of closets, she chose clothes that were less designed and the simplest.

In the meantime, Viola was constantly suspicious and wary.

"Sudden date?"

Xenon asked for a date. It is said that there is a place in Winter Castle that sells very delicious Egg Tarts. It has only one menu. People would come here from the southern trip just to purchase these eat egg tarts.

Actually, Viola knew. The tart is also a Winter territory specialty.

'He must have a plan, right?' I'm sure there is. Though I don't know what it is. So, I couldn't relax, but still, I want to eat it.

Viola's seven-year-old body was unable to beat the gluttony of twenty-one-year-old Arin. Han Arin, twenty-one, is originally a gluttonous person. It was kind of traumatic for her not to be able to eat delicious things as a child. So, after turning twenty, she ate everything she wanted to eat. Sometimes she even got an upset stomach because of it and had to take digestive medicine.

The twenty-one-year-old spirit that in me would not endure the gluttony of the seven-year-old. And it is egg tarts we are talking about!

Twenty-one years old. There was a gap between the body and the mind, and the body strongly wanted to indulge in egg tarts.

My appetite grew wiggly. 'It's an irresistible date offer!'

Xenon, in white gloves, pushed out his hand towards Viola, who was wearing a white dress.

"I'll escort you, Princess."

"Yes."

In the novel, it was described as a heavenly taste. Sprinkle cinnamon on freshly baked nooran egg tarts.

「 Take a bite of the hot egg tart. 」

This is the rough description.

"For a moment, a warm, fluffy feeling fills the mouth, and that dreamy sweetness travels through the blood vessels of the body to the tip of the toes..."

With the plan of having an Egg tart restaurant date with Xenon, they then headed to Azulezia.

***

As expected, egg tart is popular.