Chapter 29

Viola sneaked a glance at Xenon's countenance.

Obviously, all these conversations will also be reported to the duke. Hickson just so happened to create a good opportunity, and she decided to make full use of it.

"Vixen was trained as a secret killer. So, he doesn't fit in a battle in a place like this."

Vixen's trick is a covert surprise. In broad daylight of the 'let's fight each other!' situation, he learned the art of daggers that didn't fit the battle he's fighting with.

"On the other hand, uncle's sword is a dominant sword. Now that Tundra has learned uncle's sword style, he'll have an advantage in this open battle."

"So...?"

"As things stand, uncle seems to like Tundra?"

"Nevertheless, you still think that Vixen will win?"

Viola nodded and said, "He's not up to Vixen in proficiency yet."

No matter how much of a genius Tundra is, in Viola's mind, the differences in their training period are too high. In the end, she concluded her thoughts.

"So, if he doesn't make an obvious mistake, Vixen will win."

"What do you mean by an obvious mistake?"

"Suddenly getting too excited to make a big move."

"Like being drunk?"

At that, Hickson laughed loudly.

"If he is caught off guard and shows a gap on purpose... There might be a case like that. Since Vixen is still young, and from his personality, he thinks this is a game. So, there's a chance for Tundra."

Hearing her words, he gazed at Viola for some time, bewildered.

"What? Is there something wrong with my face?"

"Well..." He said, giggled softly before straightening himself.

"Viola."

"Huh?"

"Be honest with me."

"What?"

"How old are you?"

"Seven."

"You're not seven, are you? You look young, but you are actually not?"

A seven-year-old that is actually older?

'I don't know what he's talking about.'

To be fair, Viola is a little stingy, anyway. But it is true because she was a twenty-one-year-old inside, though she couldn't really advertise that.

It was then,

"Uwaah!"

A shout resounded.

"Uwaah!"

Tundra swung the wooden sword loudly.

Whoosh!

The sword tore through the air as Vixen laughed after lightly dodging Tundra's wooden sword. "Hehe. He's still clumsy!"

His movement is too big. Even though Tundra is fast, it quickly consumes his physical strength. Realizing this fact, Vixen was smirking happily.

'I could see an opening.'

If he pokes it, it's over.

"I shouldn't poke him."

For Vixen, Tundra is an easy opponent. A novice with a lot of openings. Even Tundra knew that fact himself, and that made him furious.