Chapter 46

Jackal was given the nickname 'Storm Sword' because his momentum and sword were as strong and sharp as a storm.

Looking at him, Viola was able to clearly understand what the 'stormy momentum' that was mentioned in the novel was like.

The magic storm created by Medea and Jackal was bloody.

"For a reaper who came to kill me, you have the most gentle expression on your face."

"I'm on a goodwill mission. I don't know what you're talking about, dear Sir Jackal."

Medea, who drew her sword, bowed her back politely.

Both know each other's goals and intentions. They knew each other thoroughly, but silently pretended not to know each other.

"As the head of the Storm Fortress, I welcome the Princesses of Velatu. As a welcome greeting, I would like to share the exchange of swords with Princess Medea."

"As much as you want."

Viola swallowed her saliva.

'If I step in for no reason, my arms and legs won't get cut off, right?'

It actually seemed like it.

It felt like a monstrous creature was staring at her.

'I still have to be brave.'

Even though she was scared to death, Viola didn't show it on the outside. This was what she had been learning for three years.

Not telling the truth.

'If I go between the momentum of those two... I'm really going to die.'

No matter how young Viola was, she was still a ten-year-old child. It was absurd to say to enter between the momentum of the two characters, which are described as almost completely self-sufficient in the work.

'Still, believe me, the author's settings!'

Viola moved her steps.

Because she was so scared, cold sweat ran down her.

'Oh, I-I, I don't know.'

Not knowing what to do anymore, she just closed her eyes and started walking.

She couldn't see anything with her eyes closed, anyway. Besides, Viola was more comfortable walking with her eyes closed.

Hickson, who was watching the situation from behind, frowned slightly.

'Viola?'

Should he catch Viola?

It was dangerous.

But, he couldn't go out since before Viola departed, she had been asking him.

[ "Uncle. If I don't ask for help, just wait patiently for me." ]

[ "Uncle. Do you believe me?" ]

[ "Instead, if I ask for help, protect me. Got it?" ]

Because of that, He decided to watch a little more, as Viola said.

Until she asked for help.

Medea, who drew her sword and joined the welcome ceremony of the Storm Fortress, also felt Viola's movement.

'Viola! What are you doing!'

They are now fighting for momentum.

The intangible magic emitted by both sides is fighting for each other's space and territory. It was invisible, though the space between Medea and Jackal was like the strait of death.