Chapter 42

"Okay. Can I drink all the strawberry milk instead?"

What is the best way to do it?

Medea interpreted this action, as she took her time to think differently.

"You're relaxed."

None of her brothers act like Viola.

Even the Second and Third prince, who showed open hostility, had never drunk strawberry milk in such a calm state. What's more, they're going to the training ground. Viola showed no sign of nervousness or fear.

"It's delicious. Xenon made it himself."

"The butler?"

"Yes. he grinds and freezes strawberries himself."

Xenon chuckled.

"I also add in some ice cubes sometimes."

Then, Xenon and Viola said at the same time.

"Like a snowflake."

"Like a snowflake."

He bowed his head.

"The Princess likes strawberry milk so much. So, I practiced a bit."

"Xenon. Aren't you a master of the ice sword? Are you making strawberry milk with that ability?"

"I don't know where to put myself, but if the first-star knight said so. It's a pleasure to see it being used in this way."

"It's strawberry milk made by micro-pulverizing with the ice sword method. It's interesting. Would you like to serve it to me next time?"

"Of course."

Viola drank the strawberry milk as slowly as she could.

Medea waited for Viola, drinking tea in the same shape as a lady.

'Even that look is pretty... '

Her favorite character was Heron, and her second favorite was Medea.

Medea was always upright, and she never succumbed to any trials or threats. She was always like a calm lake where she kept peace.

A huge lake that can devour everything by causing a flood at any time.

As Viola drank her strawberry milk sparingly, she organized her information about Medea.

[ "Medea loved her family more than anyone. So, Medea wanted to have more power than anyone else." ]

She was born with natural talent, and she was an effort-type genius who combined her desperate efforts in addition to that.

[ "Under her powerful hegemony, she thought that it would be good if there were no more injured or dead siblings. She had to be strong." ]

She didn't want to kill anyone. Ironically, it was so she had to be the strongest.

And, at the end of the novel, she was also the character who was unlucky to be killed by the viola.

[ "Viola. You've grown taller." ]

[ "Sister. I longed for you and hated you at the same time." ]

Even in the latter half of the novel, Princess Medea was a huge wall that was difficult to overcome.

[ "You were always brilliant and stubborn. You were a different person from me. The most disgusting thing was that you loved me, your bloodless sibling." ]

[ "The problem is that I'm going to attack you, sister, you already knew."

Viola's eyes turned red. Red tears flowed from her red eyes. ]