Chapter 30

"Now, I know, Viola. Your secret."

Hickson said.

"My secret?"

Hearing his words, Han Arin felt cold sweats running through her back.

...A secret.

'Don't tell me he realized that I am a transmigrator?!'

"...You're born with mercenary skills."

Saying so, he nodded to himself. Hickson concluded his words, "Well, with that much insight, the art of you moving a person's mind is considerable."

Perhaps that is a natural area. Isn't everyone born to be a little murderous?

'I don't think so...'

In any way, Viola is an unusual kid.

"That's why you approached me, hiding your true self. You pretended to be a young child looking for help."

"What do I really look like, then?"

"The image of the iron-blooded princess at the welcoming dinner?"

"...Iron-blooded princess?"

Viola seemed to have heard that before. Rumor has it that the adopted princess has iron blood in her body. Rumor also has it that the adopted daughter, who is more Verratoux than anyone else, has been adopted in the family.

"I guess there are real rumors going around..."

Even though Viola wanted to correct the misunderstanding, she couldn't. That fact that it wasn't a stigma, is falsified.

"Yes, iron-blooded princess, a little one that is very ferocious."

Viola asked back brazenly.

"So, you don't like it?"

"No, what? Who said I didn't like you? It's just... you are just too cute, way too cute."

Xenon flinched at the word.

'Lord Hickson... did he notice as well?'

It felt as if someone had revealed his secret that he only wanted to keep to himself, but he didn't express it.

Meanwhile, Tundra peered up. He just wants her to look at him though she didn't even give him a glance. Right now, Viola had her own situation, but Tundra didn't know it.

'Please look at me.'

At that thought, he kept staring with eagerness. His master's eyes lit up.

Viola also read Tundra's eyes.

'Stop staring at me!'

'Please look at me. I beg you...'

Tundra looked like a little puppy. Still, she couldn't stare at him because the real Viola might come out and take control of her body instead.

Vixen, who had been silently observing the situation until now, read the strange aura. She wasn't making any eye contact with Tundra. Though he doesn't understand why, that makes him feel a little better.

"Hehe."

He couldn't hide his feelings. Vixen smiled, scratching his cheek lightly.

Then, Viola suddenly glanced at him and said, "Brother, can I talk to you for a second?"

"...Me and you? The two of us?"

Just the two of us.

Just us two.

Us. two.

Vixen's eyes shine excitedly at the thought.

"Uh, yeah, two of us...?"