Chapter 48

Beautiful Prince Jermi.

He has been the hottest topic in the social world lately. Although he had not formally entered the social world, his beauty ignited the hearts of many young girls.

Rumor has it that he was the incarnation of a beautiful dragon, that he was beautiful enough to make a mark in history, and that even that neat Levilia flower lost its light in front of Jermi.

There were always a lot of rumors around Jermi.

Some people were jealous that the rumors had been inflated.

'If he's such a beautiful person, then why wouldn't he go out of the Storm Fortress?'

'It's like admitting that your rumors are exaggerated.'

Needless to say, if he was the son of an aristocrat, he would enter the social world at the age of twelve. They show off their presence at the 'Forget-me-not Banquet,' an aristocratic banquet usually held in May.

But, Jermi never showed up at a social gathering.

In winter.

Azulesia, a famous egg tart restaurant all over the continent.

A boy stood in line there.

His attire was scruffy and he had a sharp sword around his waist. He was shabby and he wasn't a good-looking boy, but his eyes were full of sparks.

"Princess Viola loves the egg tarts here."

He left the official delegation and came to Azulesia.

'It'll be fine because it's free time, anyway.'

Since he had adhered to the official schedule, the rest of the time was free. So, as long as it didn't make a fuss in the winter castle, it would be fine.

'I need to find out a little bit about Princess Viola. '

He had heard a lot about Viola.

Iron-Blooded Veratoux...

The Lady, who became rich at a young age thanks to her great insight.

Adopted princess who was known to have a special relationship with the famous Lord Hickson, and may have had a full-fledged war of succession with the First Princess, Medea, even if she was born ten years early.

He looked around once.

There was no one capable of recognizing his identity.

'It'll be fine because I'm wearing a mask.'

This mask came from the winter castle production workshop, and it was also a mask that boasted a quality that was almost magical. There were rumors that it was a business of Seivan Marcos, a disguise master of Winter Castle, but that had not been confirmed.

Jermi tapped the person in front of him on the shoulder.

"Excuse me."

"Oh, are you an aspiring apprentice knight? There was a time when I was like that."

"Do you know about Princess Viola Veratoux?"

The man who was very talkative from the beginning proudly presented a lot of information.

"...That's what happened. Do you think that's all? At the welcome dinner, she got the nickname Iron-Blood Princess. There are also rumors that she slaughtered all the wild boars that were riding in Maple Village."

Even though the reality was a little different, rumors had spread among the people.

Jermi opened his eyes wide.