Chapter 11

After sending Xenon out, Viola sat on the sofa.

Tundra collapsed and breathed out a little breath. Just looking at his state, it felt like he was going to run out of breath right away.

'He had to get used to the set up in the novel.'

Tundra has two appearances.

He has a strong liking for her as a ruler. Tundra falls in love with Viola's dominion in the original novel.

However, he always feels deficient in his heart. Tundra, who had been abandoned by his mother, was in a state of lacking self-awareness. He longs for a warm and benevolent appearance to Viola.

Though, there is no such characteristic in Viola, in the original novel.

Later, Tundra was stabbed to death by Viola. Novels flow in a direction that was not a happy ending for everyone.

Arin thought it would be nice if the novel went on a more beautiful plot.

Tundra spoke quietly. "...Is that...?"

"What?"

"...Is it?"

"What are you saying?"

"Are you serious?"

'It won't be okay.'

'But I'll be next to you.'

That's...

He wanted to ask if she was serious, but before Viola answered, Tundra fainted.

Three hours later.

Tundra finally came to his senses again.

"...What should I do now?"

He just has to be healthy and take my side. His very existence itself would be a big help to me. If I introduce him to Lord Hixen later, he'll be his Sword Master.

Tundra concluded by himself.

"You said you needed an extremely loyal dog, didn't you?"

"That's right."

"Do I have to call you my master?"

"Yes, that would be better."

Tundra was lost in thought for a moment. Then, he nodded his head.

"Okay, I'll be your dog, master." He responded.

I am very determined, but I still felt ashamed and uncomfortable to hear such things.

'This is a fantasy world.'

I can't be naive in this world.

Meanwhile, Tundra adjusted very quickly to this kind of situation.

He then continued with an expression and tone that did not contain any hint of emotions.

"I'll bark if you want me to cry, I'll open my stomach if you want me to, and I'll lick your feet if you want me to. I'm going to be yours and yours only."

'No, wait a second.'

I've never said that before, have I? Why are you licking my feet that are dirty?

"So, keep your word."

"What promise?"

"I'm not okay, but I promise I'll be next to you."

Viola glanced at Tundra.

I haven't seen him for long.

My heart is so broken. I haven't seen Kang Han-Joon for a long time. The last time I did, I was a mess.