Chapter 18

Chapter 18 Waterfalls

    Carpenter Chen invited people from the village to help build the house together. As the house took shape, more and more villagers came to the door. Housing boom.

    Jiang Zhaoli was happy to see the results, and would take a look at it from time to time, so as not to make mistakes. The rest of the time was spent refining a large amount of adsorbents and neutralizers, clearing a large area of ​​miasma.

    During this period, Chu Yunzhi's leg injury was completely healed. At first glance, Jiang Zhaoli was not used to his normal walking appearance, but he was sincerely happy, and made a big meal that day to celebrate.

    After the miasma was almost cleared, Jiang Zhaoli was free, but a new problem soon appeared.

    This day, Jiang Zhaoli took Chu Yiyi out for a stroll—except for going to the dangerous woods, she basically took her children with her when she went out—and it was inevitable that she would pass by other villagers' homes along the way.

    "Xiaoli!"

    Jiang Zhaoli was stopped, and saw a woman carrying a bamboo basket walking towards her.

    "I was just going to look for you, but unexpectedly I ran into you here. Where are you taking the baby?" "

    Just walk around. What does Auntie want from me?"

    The woman lifted the cloth covering the basket , showed a few steaming steamed buns, and said: "I just made steamed buns, and I want to send them to you."

    Because of the house, most people in the village are quite polite to her now, and they will send some to her every now and then. Eat at Chu's house.

    "Auntie, you're welcome. We haven't finished eating what you gave us before, so it's not good to take your food for nothing every time." "

    What? You helped us so much, my family and I want to thank you, I have nothing to offer, I can only give away steamed buns, which are not as good as the ones I have eaten at your house, as long as you don’t dislike them." "The steamed buns

    made by my aunt are big and sweet, our whole family loves to eat them, so why not Dislike it?"

    Jiang Zhaoli is telling the truth, this aunt has delivered a lot of food, and everything tastes good, and she has the potential to open a restaurant.

    "As long as you like to eat, as long as you like to eat..." The woman hesitated for a moment, and then said, "Xiao Li, there is one more thing... the paint you sent last time is not enough, can you..."

    Jiang Zhao The woman said, "There is no more paint in my house."

    The woman was a little disappointed, "What should I do? The house has been painted halfway, and the rest is hard to paint." "Don't worry,

    Aunt, the paint is gone. Do it again, but there are so many houses in the village that need to be used, I really can’t do it alone.”

    Investment is investment, Jiang Zhaoli doesn’t want the villagers to develop the bad habit of handing out party members.

    "I can help you!" the woman hurriedly said.

    "How about this, auntie, help me call all the people who need paint, one person from each household, bring a wooden barrel and a sickle, and I will teach you the method directly, and it will be more convenient for you to use it in the future." "

    Teach Give us... can this work? We have never done it before." The woman hesitated.

    "It's not difficult. Auntie is very handy, so I'm sure it can be done."