Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    Chen Yushi was reluctant to go to Chu's house for dinner. She always thought that Jiang Zhaoli was an ominous person. Otherwise, why did Erlang, the eldest son of the Chu family, have always been good before, but accidents have happened one after another since she married? One of them even lost his life.

    In that Jiang Zhaoli, he even brought out Lord Yan to scare them, God, she is not afraid of offending Lord Yama!

    But the Chu family’s banquet this time is really big, and the whole village is invited, and the new house is really eye-catching. The villagers have never seen such a tall and magnificent house, and now they can go in openly, who wouldn’t Hurry up? Even the village chief's family went, let alone other villagers.

    The most important thing is that this table is free, such a big one is cheap, who would not like to eat it?

    But Chen Yushi still had a grudge in her heart. She walked on the road and heard people around Chu's new house full of praise, thinking angrily in her heart, you have all been cheated by Jiang Zhaoli! How could such a house be man-made? Maybe she was transformed from some kind of goblin and ghost, and she can seduce men so much that even Erlang, the eldest son of the Chu family, is fascinated by her! That house must have been conjured up by her, the purpose is to trick you into it and absorb your energy!

    Although she thought so, she stepped into the threshold of Chu's house obediently.

    As soon as he entered, Chen Yushi was startled by the coolness that hit his face.

    How can it be so cool in this yard when it's hot today?

    Jiang Zhaoli smiled kindly and approached them.

    "Several uncles and aunts are here, sit here."

    Chen Yushi and her family were mixed among the crowd and were led by Jiang Zhaoli to sit down at one of the large round tables in the courtyard. Jiang Zhaoli had already turned around and went to the door to meet another group of people.

    There were already a few dishes on the table, all of which were made with methods she didn't know, and Chen Yushi almost stared straight at them.

    That radish can actually be made into flowers, and what is the green leafy thing next to it? Why is the tail of the fish raised? The tofu can be cut into thin shreds, and there is a whole golden chicken...

    Chen Yushi swallowed involuntarily, and then felt ashamed of her worthless appearance. She turned her head and looked around, and found that the people around her also looked greedy, so she felt more at ease.

    There were also dishes being brought up intermittently. There were two strange faces serving the dishes, a burly man and a beautiful girl. Chen Yushi took a few more glances at them.

    That girl is so beautiful, her waist twists and turns when she walks.

    She turned to look at her man, and sure enough, his eyes were already glued to that beautiful girl.

    Chen Yushi suspected that his saliva was going to come out!

    Out of breath, she reached out and pinched the man's thigh under the table. The man gasped in pain, then glared at her, and she stared back not to be outdone.

    Jiang Zhaoli was indeed transformed by a mountain spirit, and the woman who suddenly appeared in her family must be the same, each one is better at seducing men!

    Chen Yushi felt that she had lost her appetite just now, she really shouldn't have come today! Then I heard Jiang Zhaoli's voice.

    "Thank you folks for coming to join us today. My Erlang is injured and cannot drink alcohol. I will present this bowl of wine to you all. Please don't take offense."