Chapter 29

Chapter 29 Drunk

    Jiang Zhaoli was startled, and just about to ask what's the matter, Chu Yunzhi turned his eyes away. She couldn't figure it out, so she turned around and lay down on the railing to continue drinking.

    Lin Yuqing laughed narrowly, "He turned back, you can continue watching."

    Chu Yunzhi glanced at him lightly, as if to say, what nonsense are you talking about.

    "What are you pretending to do with me? Just look at it if you want, and say you cling to her one by one, your own eyes will soon grow on her." Lin Yuqing teased him, "If you really don't want her to find out, then restrain yourself. "

    She and I are sister-in-law."

    Lin Yuqing sneered, "Sister-in-law shit, you know that Chu Da is a dead man, and he doesn't have household registration. The marriage contract between Ali and him is uncountable. Husband and wife."

    Chu Yunzhi responded silently.

    Lin Yuqing looked sideways at him, his face gradually sank, and he frowned and asked, "You haven't explained this to Ali, have you?"

    Chu Yun pursed his lips, acquiescing.

    "What on earth are you thinking? You can't keep her in the dark, can you?" Lin Yuqing couldn't figure it out, "Ali is in the prime of life, you can't let her pass by like a widow in a daze, it's delaying her, you know No?"

    "No." Chu Yunzhi whispered, "I won't delay her."

    He just didn't think about it.

    I haven't thought about how to say it, I haven't thought about how to deal with Jiang Zhaoli's possible reactions after knowing the facts, I haven't thought about whether he should keep her if she leaves without this uncle-sister relationship, I haven't thought about what if To keep her, should she let her go on that difficult road with him.

    He didn't think too much about good things, so he looked forward and backward, hesitating.

    "I don't treat her like you think." He said.

    Lin Yuqing squinted at him: "No?"

    "Mmm."

    "Really?"

    "...Mmm."

    "That's good! I thought that my friend's wife should not be bullied, but now that you have no intentions for her, and she doesn't seem to be enlightened, I will do it." Lin Yuqing was eager to try, and almost applauded. "...Why are you looking at me like this? Unmarried men and women are unmarried, what's the problem?"

    He looked not far away at Jiang Zhaoli, who was leaning on the railing with his back to them, wantonly sizing her up because of bending over. The slender waistline outlined by the clothes made her sigh.

    "You have both talent and appearance, you can make money, and you can coax children. It would be great to marry back. It makes people happy to see. Ali also shares the same interests as me. We chat, play chess, and fish together. There is no reason to disagree with me. I'll go back to the capital together."

    As soon as Lin Yuqing had finished speaking, Lin Yuqing hadn't had time to see Chu Yunzhi's reaction, when Jiang Zhaoli over there suddenly said loudly: "... raise your head to look at the bright moon, lower your head to think of your hometown!" (1)

    Lin Yuqing chuckled and said, "Look, she's homesick too, and she's even thinking about starting to write poetry."

    Chu Yunzhi's complexion suddenly became very exciting.