Chapter 62

Chapter 62

    With two splashes, huge splashes splashed from the surface of the river. Jiang Zhaoli had no time to adjust his falling posture, and instantly sank to the depths of the water. The cold river water poured into his mouth and nose, squeezing his lungs, and there was a burst of needle-like pain .

    She struggled to open her eyes, and saw the swaying sky above her head through the turbid yellowish river water. Qian Zhuyu lost consciousness the moment she fell into the water, maybe she was fainted from fright, but her survival instinct broke out, and her hand was still firmly holding her .

    Clutching Qian Zhuyu's wrist with his backhand, Jiang Zhaoli tried to adjust his posture, and pulled Qian Zhuyu upstream, but the turbulent water rushed them downstream in no time.

    The world was spinning for a while, and I don't know how many rocks I hit. Jiang Zhaoli could only curl up his body. The water was dark, and his consciousness was gradually swallowed by the darkness until he was completely withdrawn... When his consciousness recovered again, Jiang Zhaoli found himself lying on a river

    beach Above, the back of the cobblestones hurts.

    "Ahem..."

    The water that had choked into her lungs was coughed out, and she moved her fingers, feeling sore and weak all over her body, so she had to lie on the spot to relieve it.

    [Shu Liuer, where is this? ]

    [The map is being retrieved for you, please wait - the retrieval is successful, please check. ]

    Jiang Zhaoli glanced at his position.

    bad luck.

    The river under the bamboo corridor has two branches in the middle reaches, one is the back river of Chenjia Village, and the other flows all the way out of the border of Daming State. Coincidentally, she was washed onto this tributary. If it weren't for the terrain here The low-lying water was slightly slower, and there happened to be a bend in the river, and she was about to be washed into the miasma area.

    A gust of night wind blew by, Jiang Zhaoli shivered, tried his best to support himself, and looked around.

    At this time, the sky was completely dark, and the dark clouds were dense. After a while, the moon would be completely covered, and she would be in a terrible situation where she could not see her fingers.

    [What time is it now? 】

    【Hai Shi. 】

    【Where is Qian Zhuyu? Break up with me? 】

    [Southwest direction, half a kilometer away from the host. 】

    The wet clothes stuck to the body was very uncomfortable. Jiang Zhaoli stood up, wrung out the dripping clothes and hair ends, and searched in the direction indicated by 2876. He found half of his body soaked in the water by the side of the river, motionless. Qian Zhuyu.

    Her body couldn't stop shivering from the cold, she rubbed her arms, squatted down and patted Qian Zhuyu a few times.

    "Qian Zhuyu?"

    The person being photographed didn't respond. Jiang Zhaoli got up and walked around in another direction, with his hands stuck under Qian Zhuyu's armpits and dragged the person out of the water. After straightening his body, he began to perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation.

    "Cough..."

    Qian Zhuyu coughed out the river water in his mouth without doing a few times, and after spitting out the water, he slowly opened his eyes and let out an unintentional moan.