Chapter 55

Chapter 55 The Hook

    Qian Zhuyu, as the apple of the eye of County Magistrate Qian, was spoiled and spoiled since she was a child, and she has never experienced any hardships. It stands to reason that she can't look down on poor scholars like Xu Mao.

    But people who are used to delicacies of seafood and mountain delicacies will always find pickled vegetables and tofu delicious.

    Qian Zhuyu first met Xu Mao at the Qiqiao Festival two years ago, when he sold lanterns and she bought lanterns, and from then on she looked at mung beans—they fell in love with each other.

    Although Xu Mao comes from a poor family, he is gentle, handsome, and talented. Qian Zhuyu is quickly fascinated by him.

    In her eyes, Xu Mao is the best man in the world, unmatched by anyone.

    Lu Ningzhi didn't think so.

    She felt that Qian Zhuyu was blind when he fell in love with Xu Mao, but this was just what she wanted. In terms of appearance, background, and status, she couldn't compare to Qian Zhuyu, but why was Qian Zhuyu better than her in everything? To always compliment her, flatter her, she wished that Qian Zhuyu would marry a poor scholar, wished that she would be poor for the rest of her life, faced daily necessities, wished that she would become a yellow-faced woman.

    And she wants to pick a good boy and marry herself off in a good manner.

    So as soon as she saw Chu Yunzhi, she knew that this was the person she was going to marry. If Xu Mao is three-point handsome, Chu Yunzhi is very handsome, and he holds the business of Chenjiacun-yes, Lu Ningzhi never thought that Jiang Zhaoli was the big boss of Chenjiacun, how could a woman do that? At this point, Chu Yunzhi must be behind her back to help her.

    In order to get close to Chu Yunzhi, she had to pretend to make up with Jiang Zhaoli. Fortunately, Jiang Zhaoli was an idiot, but after giving gifts a few times, she really thought that she really had friendship with her.

    "Ning Zhi, Ning Zhi..." Qian Zhuyu stretched out his hand and shook in front of the dazed Lu Ningzhi, seeing that she still had no response, she raised her voice, "Ning Zhi!" Lu Ningzhi suddenly came back to his senses: "What's wrong?" "What are you thinking

    ?

    " You didn't respond for a long time, and you still laughed so strangely."

    "Oh... I was thinking that the scenery of Chenjia Village is really unique. After staying here for a few days, my mind has opened up a lot." Lu Ningzhi smiled.

    Qian Zhuyu lowered her face, "This is why you have been inseparable from Jiang Zhaoli these days?"

    Qian Zhuyu was smoldering in her heart. She felt that she had been betrayed. She regarded Lu Ningzhi as a close friend in her boudoir, and when she learned that she was being bullied by Jiang Zhaoli, she did not hesitate to vent her anger on her. Nosy person.

    Lu Ningzhi's smile faltered, and he cursed inwardly for trouble, and said angrily: "It's not that sister Yu, you value sex and despise friends. After arriving here, you only think about your good lover and leave me alone. I walked with Jiang Zhaoli Recently, isn't it also for you, Sister Yu?"

    "For me?" Qian Zhuyu asked suspiciously.

    "Yes, Sister Yu, have you forgotten who Xu Mao is working under now?" Lu Ningzhi said while observing Qian Zhuyu's face, "Jiang Zhaoli is narrow-minded, despicable, and can confuse people. Her appearance deceived her, and she was determined to be a teacher under her hands. If our relationship with her is too bad, I'm afraid she will turn her anger on Xu Mao in the end." Qian Zhuyu's face softened, and Lu Ningzhi continued: "Xu