Chapter 28

Chapter 28 Fishing

    Jiang Zhaoli thought about it. If the tourism industry in Chenjia Village is to develop for a long time, then the raw materials of the products cannot always be obtained from the mountains and forests. On the one hand, there are too many risk factors, and on the other hand, no matter how rich the natural resources are, they are not inexhaustible. Inexhaustible.

    She doesn't want to develop this mountain too much, destroy the rare natural beauty, and clear out passages that people can walk on.

    After all, protecting the ecological environment is everyone's responsibility.

    Only in this way, the villagers need to go outside the mountain to purchase, but it will take at least a day to go back and forth, not to mention that with the fresh-keeping technology at this time, the ingredients can't be kept for long at all. Go shopping three or five times.

    The time cost is too high.

    So Jiang Zhaoli thought about attracting another investor to deliver raw materials to Chenjiacun.

    There is no more suitable partner than the Lin family who has dabbled in many industries. The Lin family can provide almost all the wood, copper and iron, food materials, medicinal materials, and cloth that Chenjia Village needs.

    But for a family of merchants like Lin's, it would definitely not work to talk about white wolves, so Jiang Zhaoli threw out glass and binoculars one after another to let Lin's know that it was profitable.     It's just that Lin Yuqing said that she could go to Chenjia Village with her to have a look before the key she sold on the telescope was used. Not to mention that he and Chu Yunzhi were old acquaintances. Because of this relationship, he agreed to cooperate with Chenjiacun without even going to the field.     But for further discussion, Jiang Zhaoli still wanted to take him to various scenic spots and shops.     The first place the two went was a waterfall.     "It is indeed a spectacle." Lin Yuqing stood in the middle of the pavilion and said.     The location of the pavilion is very ingenious, the cornices are tilted up, and occasionally when the waterfall flows violently, a water curtain will be formed on the side next to the stone pool, sometimes large and sometimes small, but few water droplets splash into the pavilion.     There are still paper umbrellas and coir raincoats in the pavilion, but they are prepared for fishing.     When the pavilion forms a water curtain, the poolside is also filled with mist, and people in it will get wet after a while.

    Jiang Zhaoli brought fishing gear when she went out, and was carried by Lin Bu who was following her and Lin Yuqing. She took three sets of coir raincoats, asked the other two to put them on, and took them to the fishing spot.

    The stones at the fishing spots have been rearranged and are very smooth.

    Jiang Zhaoli took the fishing gear from Lin Bu, sat down on a rock, hung the bait on the hook, and threw the fishing rod out.

    Lin Yuqing also took the fishing rod and sat down next to her, but he probably hadn't fished much before, and he wasn't very skilled in throwing the rod, and the entry point was very close to the water.

    Jiang Zhaoli put away the rod and showed him again, and then pointed to a spot in the pool: "Throw it over there, there is a fish nest over there."

    Lin Yuqing got started very quickly, and when he threw it again, he looked very decent.

    Fishing looks simple, but it is actually very delicate. Jiang Zhaoli focused on the bamboo buoy on the fishing line, and then heard Lin Yuqing say, "Why don't you ask me about my relationship with Yunzhi?" "What are you asking, aren't you friends?" Jiang Zhaoli replied