Chapter 78

Chapter 78

    Not long after Jiang Zhaoli returned to the Daoist Palace, a strange little maid sent a letter. After opening it, she froze for a moment before realizing what the letter was, and subconsciously clutched it tightly.

    It is a list of towns and states waiting for old parties.

    Without thinking about it, I knew it must be sent by Lin Yulan. Without much hesitation, she immediately declared to others that she would practice alchemy in a closed palace and would not allow anyone to disturb her. Since she entered the palace, she had to close the palace to practice alchemy every once in a while, and the palace people had long been accustomed to it, and they didn't suspect it at all.

    In fact, alchemy is just a cover, the so-called elixir is just a pill made by Xiao Wu from the best medicinal materials, but it is really beneficial to the emperor.

    Jiang Zhaoli put away the letter, changed his clothes, changed his appearance into an ordinary eunuch, and explained a few words to Xiao Wu.

    "The imperial concubine and your highness, you should take care of them. Don't let someone tamper with the medicine you take in. The medicine for the emperor weakens its effect, so don't really cure him. I will go for about three days. If the emperor is halfway Come to remind me, I prepared a few games and put them in the study, you can deal with them."

    Xiao Wu nodded: "I know, sister Li."

    Jiang Zhaoli left the Daoist Palace and went to the Imperial Dining Room by detour. The little eunuch who was leading the delivery of swill today stuffed some money, saying that he was homesick and hoped that he would be accommodating. The little eunuch shook his purse, pointed at the side of the cart, and asked her to tie the rope to the slop bucket.

    Jiang Zhaoli knew it was done, went to get the binding rope silently, and followed the team out of the palace.

    Going out of the palace gate and walking three streets away is the place where the swill is poured. Jiang Zhaoli took a small bucket from the cart and went to the leading eunuch to pour it out.

    The little eunuch glanced at her, barely moving his mouth: "It will be my turn in three days."

    Jiang Zhaoli also said angrily: "Thank you, father-in-law." After saying that, he stuffed another bag of money.

    The little eunuch quickly accepted it, took the slop bucket in her hand, and turned his back to pour it out. Jiang Zhaoli retreated into the shadow of the alley, and left the alley while others were not paying attention. On the way, I went to a deserted alley and changed into another mask. I took off the eunuch's clothes and changed back to women's clothes before returning to my home.

    It was Chen Jiu who came to open the door. Chen Jiu didn't recognize her, and he was very vigilant. He looked her     up and down, "Who are you looking for?

    "

Stepping aside for a while, he stammered back: "Miss Ajiu is preparing dinner in the kitchen."

    Jiang Zhaoli hummed and walked towards Dongyuan. Chen Jiu came back to his senses, closed the door and followed her a few steps. She licked her lower lip and said in a low voice: "Miss Jiang, you... have you met Mr. Xiang? When do you need me to come forward? What should I do?" "Yes." Jiang Zhaoli glanced at him,

    " Are you nervous?"

    Chen Jiu froze, "No, no."

    "You don't need to do anything for now, just relax and revisit the old place."