Chapter 48

Chapter 48

    The two missing people were found.

    Chen Shan took the whole family's men, and invited a few good neighbors to search the surrounding area for four days in the rain, and finally found two bloody corpses on the mountain road.

    The corpses were crushed under the collapsed trees and clods of soil, and their faces could hardly be discerned. According to the clothes, it was determined that they were the two missing people. There were obvious signs of being bitten by wild beasts on their bodies.

    Everyone was panicked, Chen Shan was confused, and immediately looked for Jiang Zhaoli.

    Jiang Zhaoli's first reaction when he knew this was that it was impossible. Both ends of the mountain road were sealed off. It was impossible for the two of them to climb over the high wooden fence and walk halfway along the mountain road. Besides, it was raining heavily, and the merchants also explicitly prohibited tourists from going outside the village. Go, under such circumstances, it is unreasonable for the two to take the initiative to go to the mountain road.

    The second reaction is that there is a lot of trouble.

    She reacted for a long time before getting up from her seat, "Where's the corpse?"

    "It's still... still on the mountain road, we didn't dare to touch it." Chen Shan was frightened, and he was trembling when he spoke, "Li girl, we What should I do?"

    Jiang Zhaoli paced back and forth on the spot.

    Find a way... Find a way...

    How to deal with this matter so as to minimize the impact on Chen Family Village...

    Ah Jiu looked at her worriedly: "Boss..."

    Got it!

    Jiang Zhaoli stopped in his tracks and said to Chen Shan: "Listen, I want you to calm down immediately, and then lead someone to use hemp rope to form a circle one foot away from the corpse. No one is allowed to step into this place." Half a step in the circle, no one is allowed to touch the corpse, including you, it is very important to strictly guard against it, do you understand?"

    Chen Shan was still a little dazed, Jiang Zhaoli squeezed his shoulder hard, "I understand Is it?"

    Chen Shan was shocked: "Ming...understood...li girl, then you..."

    "I will go after you, and you will go right away, and do exactly what I say. If someone wants to destroy it, persuade them first. Will deal with it." Jiang Zhaoli gave him a push, "Quick!"

    "Okay, okay..." Chen Shan got the guarantee, as if he had a backbone at once, he finally calmed down and ran out quickly.

    "Ajiu, go to the study room and get a pair of the Four Treasures of the Study and a set of colored inks, and some extra paper, put them in a wooden box, and give them to Erhuo, then ask him to find a small wooden table, and take these things with him. Let the donkey cart come with me."

    Jiang Zhaoli quickly finished his explanation, and without waiting for Ah Jiu's response, he went straight to the private school.

    During the rainstorm on the seventh day, out of safety considerations, the classes at the private school were suspended, and classes resumed as soon as the rain stopped in the past two days.

    If it was not necessary, Jiang Zhaoli really didn't want to bother Chu Yunzhi, but she couldn't think of anyone other than Chu Yunzhi for this matter.