Chapter 57

Chapter 57

    "Big! Big! Big!"

    "Small! Small—"

    The crowded small room was noisy, the light was dim, the smoke from burning tobacco filled the air, and various smells mixed together to form an unpleasant smell. They were placed around the columns The candle was about to burn out, and a thick layer of wax oil had accumulated on the lamp holder, but no one cleaned it.

    There was a crowd of people, and everyone gathered around, staring at the things on the old wooden table with their bloodshot eyes widened because they hadn't slept all night.

    One hand rested on an upside-down black ceramic cup, and slowly opened the ceramic cup under the gaze of everyone. The three dice were exposed to the air, with six bright red dots facing upwards, without exception.

    After a moment of silence, unbelievable shouts erupted from the crowd.

    "Leopard! This game belongs to the banker!" The man on the banker said loudly, breathing heavily.

    Regardless of everyone's reaction, someone immediately took out a wooden stick and gathered all the chips on the table to the dealer's side.

    "... Impossible! Impossible!" The red-eyed man seemed unable to accept the result and broke down.

    This is not the first time they have encountered a situation where they have lost everything. However, the more they lose, the more they refuse to give up. No one is willing to give away their property.

    As long as you gamble more times, there will always be a day when you win back.

    This is the opinion of the vast majority of people present.

    ——Although some of them are almost bankrupt because of this.

    "Nothing is impossible. There are always winners and losers in the casino. Isn't it normal to lose this time?" The man in the dealer was in a good mood and said with a smile, "It will be fine if you win next time. Well, it's dawn We are going to close, everyone, please come back at night.”

    The candles were blown out, replaced by the faint light of the sky, the windows that had been closed all night were finally opened a thin crack, and the fresh air in the early morning came in, dispelling the dullness in the room the taste of.

    "...What's going on? I've been unlucky recently, and I've lost more and more money. I'm going to wipe out my family fortune!" A man with black eyes scratched his hair irritably.

    The people in the same business laughed and said: "I can't afford to lose?"

    "I will win it back one day!" The man said humanely, but he didn't know what to think, and his face was a little unnatural.

    Another person said in a drawn-out voice: "Oh, I see—are you afraid that you won't be able to explain to your wife when you go back? I really didn't expect that, you are still an ear-scratcher." "Fart! What is she?"

    Then The man's voice suddenly lowered, "It's almost time for my son to finish his cultivation..." "

    What are you afraid of? Wouldn't it be enough to win it back before then?"

    ...

    After several people walked away, one of them followed them all the time The short man behind him stopped, glanced at the closed gambling house behind him, and quickened his pace to walk in the opposite direction.

    This is just one of the gambling houses under Lu's name. Originally, because this gambling house is close to the slums of Heijie County, few people come here, but since half a month ago, all the gambling houses in the city suddenly seemed to have made an agreement. There are many new ways of playing, more and more gamblers, almost every day is overcrowded, and other casinos can't hold them, so gamblers take a long way to come to this casino.