Chapter 84

Chapter 84

    Chu Yunzhi has gone to Beiyi, so Jiang Zhaoli has no reason to stay outside the palace. When she returned to the palace, she was busy with her own affairs as usual, discussing with the emperor, modifying Danfang, recuperating the body for Min Yang, communicating with Yan Youshi through Lin Yulan, and dealing with Jiang Jinmian who visited from time to time... She had things to do almost every

    day But one day a month later, when she managed to get rid of Jiang Jinmian, who had become increasingly sticky in words and deeds, she sat in the gazebo, looking at the fragrant garden, and suddenly felt a kind of exhaustion that she had never felt before.

    She touched her heart and felt that it was empty. Then she suddenly realized that this was the first time she and Chu Yunzhi had parted ways without knowing the date of return.

    There will be no one else, she will go to find him, and he will be there.

    She doesn't like the current life of intrigue and step-by-step, but before today, she has never felt tired. As long as she is hugged by Chu Yunzhi, all the unhappiness will disappear, and if he coaxes herself a few more words, she will be elated and resurrected with full blood.

    After being separated for a month, Jiang Zhaoli realized that he really missed Chu Yunzhi.

    Her thoughts were not unresponsive.

    One day Lin Yulan called her over and handed her a stack of thick letter paper. At first, Jiang Zhaoli thought it was a letter from Lin Yuqing or Yan Youshi, but when he wondered why there were so many letters this time, he was stunned when he opened it.

    There were only two or three sentences on the letter paper, but Jiang Zhaoli read each of them carefully, and saw a faint smile on the back of his mouth that he didn't realize.

    ——These are all sent by Chu Yunzhi.

    All the way north, he would write a letter every time he stopped at a resting place, telling where he had been and what he had encountered. These letters were accumulated when they arrived in Beiyi, and they sent someone to post them, first to Lin Yuqing. , then mixed it in a letter from home and sent it to Lin Yulan, and finally came to her.

    The last letter was folded many times, and Jiang Zhaoli opened it slowly, holding his breath.

    It was a painting.

    Chu Yunzhi's painting skills are as impressive as ever. Just looking at the paper, Jiang Zhaoli can feel the cold wind coming from Beiyi, the heavy snow, the rough and enthusiastic herdsmen, and the fragrance wafting spirits.

    She watched for a long time, and felt that she had not separated from him, but followed him to Beiyi.

    In the corner of the drawing paper, there are a few words written:

    The scenery of Beiyi is very good, I think you will like it. Ann, don't read.

    Jiang Zhaoli watched word by word, and his empty heart was slowly filled with unknown things. She collected all the letters and thanked Lin Yulan.

    Lin Yulan was feeding Min Yang in her arms, and without raising her head when she heard the words, she said calmly, "Take it away after reading it, so as not to put it here in the palace." After getting along for so long,

    Jiang Zhaoli knew that she was a The man with a knife mouth and a bean curd heart didn't care about her tone, remembering that Xiao Wu was still in the Dao Palace waiting for her to discuss how to give the emperor medicine, so he said goodbye.