Chapter 39

Chapter 39 Ledger

    "Well, yes." Jiang Zhaoli responded, writing non-stop, writing one after another.

    In the afternoon, she wanted to recruit some desirable wives, and her time was limited, so she decided to use the most primitive and effective method—

    distributing leaflets.

    Xiao Wu blinked her eyes and looked at it for a while, obediently did not disturb, went to get the medical book by herself, climbed on the bench to read it.

    After a while, Ah Jiu and Ge Zi came out after washing the dishes, and they each found pens to help Jiang Zhaoli write together.

    With the help of the other two, Jiang Zhaoli was much more relaxed, and wrote a total of more than a hundred sheets in less than an hour.

    She turned her wrist, put the written list together, stood up and said, "I'll go out for a while."

    Ah Jiu followed her naturally, but was stopped by Jiang Zhaoli, "You stay here with Xiao Wu, we I'll be back soon."

    Ah Jiu was stunned for a moment, and replied, "Okay, Master."

    Jiang Zhaoli went out with a stack of bills, and turned to Lanxing Lane.

    Huxing Alley is a small alley in the west of the city, and there are stables on the side. The shops in the alley are mostly blacksmith shops and grocery stores, and there are also many casual workers and day laborers.

    Jiang Zhaoli hired three part-time workers, distributed all the orders in his hand to them, reported a few place names, or near the academy, or near the calligraphy and painting shop, and asked them to pick the hair of people who looked elegant, and then went Qingyu Pavilion.

    Sun Liuniang was woken up from her sleep by the maid, and was about to lose her temper when she heard that Jiang Zhaoli was looking for her in the accounting room. There was something written in it, and he smiled before saying anything: "Miss Jiang! You are here. I haven't seen you for a while. The girls in the pavilion miss you very much." Jiang Zhaoli motioned her to sit down and said, after the person sat down

    , Poured her a cup of tea, "How's the business in Qingyu Pavilion recently?"

    When the business was mentioned, Sun Liuniang burst into laughter: "It's very good, it can't be better."

    As she said that, she took out the ledger from the box beside her, put it in front of Jiang Zhaoli, and said, "It's all here, take a look at it."

    Jiang Zhaoli was not in a hurry to check the ledger, but just wrote down what he had just written Give it to Sun Liuniang.

    "This is the latest music score and dance score, let the girls in the pavilion take time to learn it."

    Sun Liuniang responded repeatedly, glanced roughly, but was a little puzzled at the back: "These are?

    " The decoration here was set according to last year's cold winter, but spring has come, and it's not in season to continue to use those dead branches and silk flowers. I made some changes, and you can find someone to replace them in the afternoon." Jiang Zhaoli explained, "It's still There are girls' makeup and clothing, and they need to be changed."

    "Okay, I'll have the girls wake up." Sun Liuniang was about to get up after speaking.

    "It's not too late for the girls to wake up, I haven't finished talking yet." Jiang Zhaoli pressed her down, "There are seven girls out of forty in the pavilion. I want to name it a hundred flowers, and each person corresponds to a kind of flower..."