Chapter 6

Chapter 6 Blue Field Berryl

    In the early morning, a car wheel rolled over on the winding mountain road, and the creaking sound broke the silence among the mountains.

    Followed by the girl's clear but slightly sleepy voice.

    "Yiyi, don't dangle around, and be careful not to fall."

    "Oh..."

    The child was obviously out of the mountain for the first time, jumping for joy, twisting his small body, looking around, obediently responding but actually didn't feel relieved. After dividing up, he just stretched out his small hand and grabbed the corner of Jiang Zhaoli's clothes.

    Jiang Zhaoli yawned, put an arm around the child's waist and moved him back, "Sit still."

    She waved the donkey whip, and the donkey cart began to speed up.

    After two observations and studies, a half-night mental exercise, and Chu Yunzhi's assessment and review, Jiang Zhaoli successfully obtained the right to use the donkey cart, and was pleased to mention a "donkey cart driver's license".

    According to Chu Yunzhi, since Chu Yiyi was still young when he was sentenced to exile, he was not branded. So Jiang Zhaoli brought his children with him when he came out of the mountain this time.

    Chenjia Village belongs to Heijie County, Nanjun County, Dianzhou, and the county seat is a few miles away from the mountain.

    However, separated by a few mountains, Heijie County and Chenjia Village are divided into two completely different worlds.

    The roads in the county are paved with bluestone bricks, and there are many shops on both sides. There is an endless stream of pedestrians, shouting one after another, and it is a lively and prosperous scene.

    Jiang Zhaoli drove the donkey cart straight to the pawn shop.

    She parked the donkey cart and walked into the pawnshop with the child.

    Seeing the two of them coming, the guy behind the counter looked him up and down a few times, with contempt and impatience flashing in his eyes.

    "For what?"

    Jiang Zhaoli was too lazy to argue with this kind of person who watched people order food, took out a piece of jade and pressed it on the counter, and did not let go, "Ask your shopkeeper to come out and watch."

    This jade was discovered by Jiang Zhaoli last night when he was tidying up Dalang's room in Chu's family - now it is hers - it is shiny and translucent, with complicated and delicate patterns, even a person who doesn't know jade can see it Jade is of high quality and valuable. One side of the jade is engraved with the word "Jiang", presumably it is a token from the original owner to find relatives.

    Thinking of this, she silently apologized to the original owner in her heart.

    Sorry, but I really need money right now. If I have money, I can also burn some paper money for you, no, if you need anything, you can dream about it, and it will never make your life difficult down here.

    Anyone who works in a pawn shop has a bit of discernment. While Jiang Zhaoli was thinking about it in his heart, the guy had seen the jade under her hand clearly, and his face changed. He glanced at Jiang Zhaoli in surprise, and his tone changed instantly: "Wait a minute, little girl." This is to call the shopkeeper."

    He opened the curtain behind him and went in, and two people came out after a while, and the guy was bowing down and talking to the middle-aged man beside him.