Chapter 3

Chapter 3

    "Then do you know what the eighteen floors are?" Jiang Zhaoli continued leisurely without waiting for their answer, "The first floor is called Guangju... ah, so you may not understand , to put it another way, Tongue Pulling Hell."

    Jiang Zhaoli paused, and saw the woman's expression change obviously with satisfaction, "This is Tongue Pulling Hell, as the name suggests, anyone who slanders and harms others will be beaten into Tongue Pulling Hell after death." Hell, the tongues of these people will be stretched by the little devils and then slowly pulled down, and this will be repeated for ten thousand years... Aunts, what you just did just seems to be slander and harm." The faces of the women turned pale almost immediately

    . They looked at each other in blank dismay, not daring to speak nonsense anymore.

    After a while, the woman who spoke at first reluctantly said: "You...what are you talking about?! We are telling the truth..." "

    Really?" Jiang Zhaoli smiled, "I don't know if the truth is true or not. Well, it’s good for the aunts to know in their hearts, anyway, Lord Yan will make his own decision when the time comes.”

    The woman opened and closed her mouth a few times, with a embarrassed look on her face, but finally said nothing.

    Jiang Zhaoli's tone cooled down, and he glanced at them coldly: "There are gods standing three feet above your head, it's better to weigh it first before speaking."

    She turned her head and took the child to the river regardless of their reaction. to walk upstream.

    After walking a long distance, he didn't let go of the child's hand until there was no one behind him.

    The child looked at her brightly: "Sister-in-law, you were so majestic just now!" Jiang Zhaoli was     taken

    aback: "Did you hear that?"     Jiang Zhaoli was puzzled, didn't she cover the child's ears?     "Sister-in-law, you didn't cover it tightly at all." The child seemed to see her doubts, and smiled cheerfully.     "..."     She was really afraid of hurting the child just now, so she lowered her strength.     misstep misstep.     but……

    Jiang Zhaoli squatted down, hesitantly: "Yiyi, don't take what they said just now..." "

    Yeah, I know, the second brother said, reputation is never to be heard, right from wrong will always be clear. "The child shook his head and spoke logically, "Although I don't quite understand what this means now, I know that what they said is not true, and the second brother also said, don't pay attention to them.

    " The look is amused, I can't tell that Chu Yunzhi looks at Gao Leng, and he is quite good at teaching children.

    Chu Yiyi continued: "And I believe that sister-in-law is not what they say, sister-in-law is the most beautiful and gentle woman in the world!

    " After pinching a few ounces of meat, she felt a little sad, "Based on your words, my sister-in-law will catch you the fattest fish to eat."

    She stood up, lowered her head to estimate the situation in the river.

    This is considered to be in the middle and upper reaches. Coincidentally, the river bank is naturally narrowed, just like a place where the upper and lower balls of a gourd connect. The current is a bit turbulent, but it is an ideal fishing spot.

    Just do it, Jiang Zhaoli unfolded the tool bag she brought from home, took out a hunting net and a thick hemp rope, she put the hemp rope through the holes on the edge of the hunting net at intervals, and after a circle Tie both ends of the rope, and a simple fishing net is ready.