Chapter 12

Chapter 12 Transactions

    Jiang Zhaoli carried him all the way to the door of the medical hall with a sigh of relief. Just as he was about to put him down and push the door, the door opened from the inside.

    Li Langzhong's apprentice heaved a sigh of relief when he saw her, "Miss Jiang, you are back. Your family's minister is clamoring for you, and he can't stop him.

    "

    No matter how hard Jiang Zhaoli thought, he couldn't connect this word with Chu Yunzhi.

    She passed Ah Jiu to the apprentice, "Please take her to be treated."

    She shook her sore arm and walked back to the room quickly, only to see Chu Yunzhi sitting at the table, wearing only a coat and a coat. Robe, his expression was as pale as ever.

    What's wrong with this?

    Li Langzhong was standing beside him, talking with his mouth open and closed, he was visibly relieved to see her coming.

    "Miss Jiang, where did you go in the middle of the night?"

    Jiang Zhaoli knew he was wrong, and said, "I couldn't sleep, so I went out for a walk."

    "Then I have to say hello to your husband, too. I'm dying of anxiety."

    Are you dying of anxiety? Why can't she see it?

    She thought it was nothing at first, but when she met Chu Yunzhi's eyes, she suddenly felt guilty. Just about to ask him why he woke up, she saw Chu Yunzhi glanced up and down at her, and then frowned.

    "Where are your clothes?"

    "I went to the brothel..." the back alley.

    "What?! Brothel!" Li Langzhong was shocked, "Why did you go to that kind of place? Why did you lose all your clothes? Who abducted you? Could it be because you were bullied?!" "No, no, what do you think?

    " It's off, I'm fine." Seeing that Chu Yunzhi's face was turning ugly, Jiang Zhaoli hurriedly said, "I didn't go to the brothel, I brought someone back from the back alley of the brothel." "Master, come and

    see Look." The apprentice shouted at the door of the room with Ah Jiu on his back.

    "Here, it's her." Jiang Zhaoli pointed, "I gave her the outer robe."

    "Oh, that's good..." Li Langzhong said.

    "Master..." the apprentice urged outside.

    "Come on! Don't shout so loudly in the middle of the night, lest the aunt next door will scold us again tomorrow."

    Li Langzhong left the room and walked away with the apprentice.

    "Didn't I tell you not to go out and run around alone when it's dark?" Chu Yunzhi's tone was a bit cold.

    "I'm sorry," Jiang Zhaolin murmured, "I won't do it next time."

    The atmosphere in the room was a bit stagnant.

    Just at this time, the apprentice came to call Jiang Zhaoli: "Miss Jiang, the girl you brought back has some injuries that we can't deal with. The master asked you to help." Jiang Zhaoli seemed to be pardoned

    .

    "Come here."

    "Wait." Chu Yunzhi called her to stop.

    Jiang Zhaoli stopped and turned to Chu Yunzhi, "What, what's wrong?"

    "Put it on." Chu Yunzhi threw over a piece of clothing.