Chapter 10

Chapter 10 Appellation

    "Boss, we're here." Er Huo parked the donkey cart and said to Jiang Zhaoli.

    Jiang Zhaoli looked at the dozen or so black and thin middle-aged men sitting on the donkey cart, and smiled politely: "I will trouble everyone next." The

    two-story duplex building is only the main building in Jiang Zhaoli's planning. She had seen the land deeds of the Chu family, and considered the maximum number of acres of land in the design. Except for the main building, she designed the rest of the bungalows, donkey stables, kitchens, etc. with reference to the courtyard houses of later generations. It is not a problem to build these houses according to the existing technology. In the photo, only a frame was drawn.

    New houses are built on the edge of old houses, and demolished as they are built.

    The amount of work was not small, and it would definitely not be possible to rely solely on a few small workers in the village. Jiang Zhaoli asked Erhuo to go to the county town to invite more than ten blacksmiths, carpenters and masons.

    Of course, higher wages are offered, otherwise these people would not want to come.

    After the Chu family was buried, the main room of the family was vacated, and Jiang Zhaoli placed these people there.

    She showed the drawings and the model of the main building that had been "polished" by Chu Yunzhi to these craftsmen, and after explaining it, everyone was amazed.

    "What kind of construction method is this? I haven't heard of it before." "

    Hey, Lao Li, this is why you don't understand. Aren't all the inns in the city like this, with two floors?" "

    No, the inn I built it before, it’s not like this... Oh, I can’t say it, it’s just different, look, there’s no way to put iron into the wall and the floor..." Everyone discussed with the blueprints

    , Jiang Zhaoli interrupted at the right time.

    "Is there anything you don't understand?"

    "No, my master, you draw clearly on this picture. We can understand it. Can it be built like this?" "

    As long as it is built exactly according to the construction, it will work .” Jiang Zhaoli said.

    Jiang Zhaoli also hired another woman who cooks to take care of the daily food for these workers, otherwise if she and Chu Yunzhi were to fight in person, they would have to die of exhaustion.

    It's just that the wood for building the house can be obtained locally, but the iron and black tiles have to be purchased separately. As a result, Jiang Zhaoli's original wallet was mostly empty.

    She thought for a moment, and said to Er Huo: "Xiao Huo, you stay here to oversee the work."

    Forgive her for not being able to call out that name calmly.

    "Yes, by the way, Master, my uncle seemed to be looking for you just now."

    Who?

    Jiang Zhaoli was taken aback.

    "Uncle?"

    "Yes."

    Jiang Zhaoli looked at Erhuo's simple and honest look, and suddenly realized that the uncle he was talking about referred to Chu Yunzhi, and then suddenly realized a problem.

    Since the death of Chu Jia Dalang, Chu Yiyi did not call Chu Yunzhi "Second Brother" and "Second Brother" as before, but directly called "Brother", but she still called her "Sister-in-law". From the perspective of outsiders of the truth, aren't she and Chu Yunzhi a couple?