Chapter 66

Chapter 66

    Jiang Zhaoli couldn't sleep, and was afraid of waking Chu Hanzhang, so he didn't dare to toss and turn, so he could only look at the wall with his eyes open.

    [Shu Liuer, are you asleep? ]

    [Host, I will not actively start the hibernation program. 】

    【Did you hear it just now? My mind is a bit confused, please help me clear it up. ]

    [Host, there is no actual ethical relationship between you and Chu Yunzhi, you can become a spouse with him, and at the same time you have to bear the corresponding risks. 】2876 In a nutshell,【Host, Chu Yunzhi made it very clear, you won't fail to understand, you are just evading. ]

    2876 is right, Jiang Zhaoli is indeed running away, but not because of Chu Yunzhi.

    Even if he didn't say it, she was ready to face it with him. As for Chu Da's matter, although she was angry that Chu Yunzhi had lied to her for a year, her dissatisfaction came and went quickly. Anyway, she never regarded Chu Da as her dead husband from the beginning.

    The problem was her own.

    In Jiang Zhaoli's previous life, from orphanage to middle school, from university to research institute, from birth to death, people around her came and went, some raised her up, some taught her knowledge, some talked and smiled with her, and some drank wine with her. Yan Huan bid farewell to her for various reasons at the end, and then disappeared from her life.

    Everyone seemed to come to her in a short time, and then left in a hurry.

    It's not that no one has made a long-term agreement with her, but none of them came true in the end.

    There were people who pursued her in the previous life, but she rejected them all.

    She began to be afraid of change and deep friendship.

    Since the final outcome is doomed, since she will be alone sooner or later, why should she work in vain?

    If the relationship between her and Chu Yunzhi stops here, will she not be reluctant in the end? Could it be that Chu Yunzhi would not be like everyone else?

    Jiang Zhaoli listened to the sound of the rain outside through a wall, and felt that it was raining in his heart, dripping wetly all over the ground, and Chu Hanzhang behind him whispered from time to time, it sounded like she was in a dream, and soon the whole Everyone came close, and the short arm waved unconsciously in the void a few times before landing on her.

    Jiang Zhaoli realized that he had been lying in the same position for too long, because half of his body was numb.

    She took a few breaths, endured the discomfort and turned around to adjust the child's sleeping position. When she turned around, she found that the other side of the bed was empty.

    She was slightly stunned, and raised her hand to touch the quilt over there. The tentacles were cold, and the people above should have left for a long time.

    When did Chu Yunzhi leave?

    No wonder the child kept sticking to her.

    She didn't think about anything, she moved Chu Hanzhang to her side - the bed was warmer - tucked in the quilt, put on her clothes, and went out to find someone.

    As soon as I went out, I felt a chill, and looked in the direction of the cool wind, only to find that the windows on the second floor were half blown open at some point, and the rainwater wet the large wooden floor. Jiang Zhaoli walked over and tried to close the windows , the line of sight is fixed.