Chapter 17

Chapter 17 Solving Miasma

    Jiang Zhaoli didn't have to wait long, and the next afternoon, a villager approached the door.

    Jiang Zhaoli recognized him, he was the one who said at the banquet yesterday that he would build a cabinet for her, presumably he was a carpenter from the north of the village, she took him into the house and sat down, and poured him a glass of water.

    Carpenter Chen didn't drink, and rubbed his hands awkwardly: "Xiao Li, what you said yesterday..." "Uncle

    Chen has the idea of ​​building a new house?"

    "Yes...My wife and I both like your house, I went back yesterday and discussed it carefully, and I think it can be done."

    Jiang Zhaoli didn't make any detours, and directly took out the blueprints that he had drawn earlier from the cabinet beside him.

    "You are a carpenter, so it shouldn't be a problem to understand these."

    Carpenter Chen took it and flipped it over, "This...why does it look different from your house." "

    What's the point of all houses being exactly the same? My family has a school, and you are a carpenter, so the houses you build must be different."

    Jiang Zhaoli knows the various occupational identities of the villagers, and she took this into consideration when designing, and the houses of each household in the village have It has its own "professional" characteristics, but the overall style is unified, so that a perfect tourist village can be created later.

    She took out two drawings from a pile of blueprints and said to Carpenter Chen: "You follow this map, go to the river behind the village and cut down this kind of tree in the forest half a mile to the west to build a house. I have paint at home. You can just come and get it when the time comes. If you don’t understand anything during the process, you can just ask me.”

    In line with the principle of as much as possible to produce as much as possible and save money, Jiang Zhaoli simply researched the formula of the paint by himself.

    The paints of this era use the lacquer juice of the lacquer tree as the raw material. After dehydration and adding tung oil, mineral pigments, and alum, it can be used as a mildew-proof and moisture-proof color paint. Among them, tung oil needs to be extracted from the fruit of the tung tree, and various ores need to be ground, washed, clarified and dropped to make pigments, and alum can be bought at the drugstore.

    Jiang Zhaoli made several large barrels before, just waiting to be used now.

    Carpenter Chen happily left with the blueprints in hand. Ajiu looked at his receding back and asked puzzledly, "

    Boss, you and my uncle worked day and night to draw those blueprints. Did you just give them to him for nothing?" And paint, my boss, you used to run in the wild forest all day long to make paint, and you were bitten by poisonous mosquitoes all over your body, and your hands were constantly injured, and my uncle was angry because of it. Will you also give it to the villagers directly? ?”

    “Angry? When?”

    How could she not know?

    "Boss, that's not the point..." Ah Jiu was helpless, but still replied, "Didn't you notice that my uncle's face was very cold during that time?" Jiang Zhaoli was confused: "Isn't

    Erlang always like this?"

    "No, then It was so cold that ice shards would fall off..."

    Jiang Zhaoli recalled it carefully, and finally confirmed: "Erlang just doesn't have many expressions. It's normal to have such an illusion after you have just arrived, and you will know it after a long time. He has a very good personality."