Chapter 22

Chapter 22 Glass

    On the way, Jiang Zhaoli and Shopkeeper Lin exchanged names.

    Shopkeeper Lin, also known as Lin Yuqing, the young master in Lin Chang's mouth, is the eldest son of the Lin family in the capital. Check accounts.

    He led Jiang Zhaoli around the street, and came to a courtyard near the water.

    The courtyard door was closed tightly, and Lin Chang stepped forward to knock on the door knocker, and from time to time, the courtyard door was opened by a man in bunt, allowing only one person to pass through the small gap.

    "What's the matter?"

    Lin Chang handed over a wooden sign: "The manager of the pawn shop in Heijie County is asking to see the young owner."

    The man took the wooden sign and glanced at it, then went in with the wooden sign to pass it on, and returned after a while to return the wooden sign to Lin Chang. Chang, opened the door and said sideways: "Come in."

    After Jiang Zhaoli and Lin Chang entered, he closed the door again, and walked a few steps to lead the way in front of them.

    Jiang Zhaoli observed for a while, and found that when this person walked, his back was slightly arched, his chin was retracted, his eyes were downcast, his steps forward and backward were similar in size, and his upper body movements were small, which was quite regular.

    The Lin family is worthy of being an imperial merchant, and its profound background can be seen from the servants alone.

    The man brought them to the main hall, and respectfully said: "Young Dong's family, people are here."

    Lin Chang looked serious, tugged at his sleeves, bowed his hands and said, "Little Lin Chang has seen Shao Dong's."

    Jiang Zhaoli: " ..."

    Why does she think this person looks familiar?

    The person sitting in the living room, isn't it the one who was "pointed at" by her and Sun Liuniang in Qingyu Pavilion last night?

    what a small world.

    "Excuse me." Lin Yuqing raised her hand, then turned her gaze to Jiang Zhaoli, raised her eyebrows, "Is it you?" "..." It seems that the look last night was not

    her

    illusion.

    Seeing that people were still looking at her, Jiang Zhaoli pulled out a smile: "What a coincidence, Mr. Lin, we meet again."

    Now Lin Chang can't be messed with.

    "Miss Jiang knows the young master's family?"

    Lin Yuqing didn't answer him, her eyes turned around Jiang Zhaoli, her upper body leaned forward and her chin was propped up, and said, "My surname is Jiang? What's your name?" He stared and spoke

    unabashedly Jiang Zhaoli's arrogance made Jiang Zhaoli a little uncomfortable, and he didn't want to return to him.

    Fortunately, Lin Chang is a good person, so he didn't let the scene freeze, and immediately continued: "If you go back to the young master's house, Miss Jiang's name is in the photo. Today, I brought her here together for this reason." He presented the poster with both hands

    . Lin Yuqing took the glass-patterned paper and glanced at it. After a pause, the indifference on his face eased.

    His eyesight was obviously very good, he didn't confuse glass with colored glaze, he just looked up at Lin Chang, beckoning him to continue talking.