Chapter 8

Chapter 8 Doctor

    "Sister Yu, look, it's her again, with her poor appearance, she still knows how to buy rouge and gouache." Lu Ningzhi covered her mouth and snickered.

    The volume did not deliberately restrain, and it fell into Jiang Zhaoli's ears without missing a word.

    Jiang Zhaoli: ...?

    You and I have no grievances or enmities, why are you a rooster?

    Lu Ningzhi continued to comment: "She looks so bland, even if she puts on rouge, it's not as good as Sister Yu's natural beauty."

    Qian Zhuyu raised her head and glanced at Jiang Zhaoli contemptuously , snorted: "That's natural."

    Jiang Zhaoli was speechless when he saw the faces of the two that had turned into monkey butts.

    It's not that she is narcissistic. Although she doesn't have any great advantages, she still has a pretty face, even without makeup, she can be called outstanding.

    But that was by the standards of her time.

    Most women in Damin regard thick makeup as their beauty. They believe that applying rouge is a symbol of status and power.

    Therefore, there are many people who slap their swollen faces to pretend to be fat, and keep putting powder on their faces.

    Painted tigers are not anti-dogs without knowing it, and they are talking about people like Qian Zhuyu and Lu Ningzhi.

    Jiang Zhaoli didn't bother to talk to them, so he had to take the child away after buying something.

    In the eyes of the other two, Lu Ningzhi's face changed slightly, "Sister Yu, she clearly doesn't take you seriously."

    Qian Zhuyu said angrily, "Stop!"

    Jiang Zhaoli turned a deaf ear to it.

    "You give me a stop, Miss Ben!"

    "Sister Yu, don't be angry. She took the child with her at a young age, and she doesn't look like a serious person. Maybe she and some wild man gave birth to the child You are a bastard. Sister, you are a golden branch and a jade leaf, and it is not worthwhile to spoil your body because of such untouchables."

    Clay figurines still have a temper.

    Jiang Zhaoli stopped suddenly, where did this neuropathy come from? Catch people and bite.

    Chu Yi looked at her helplessly, with fear in his eyes.

    Jiang Zhaoli patted the child's head, pulled the child behind him, turned around and sneered, "It's sunny, where are the wild dogs barking?"

    Lu Ningzhi frowned and looked at Qian Zhuyu, "Sister Yu How dare she scold you!"

    Qian Zhuyu glared and raised her eyebrows, and said angrily, "Bold! Do you know who my father is?" The

    shop assistants sensed that something was wrong, and hid aside one after another, watching from a distance.

    Jiang Zhao said in his heart that I don't care who your father is, even if the Jade Emperor comes, it doesn't prevent me from scolding you.

    "My father is the magistrate Qian Qian!" Qian Zhuyu said proudly.

    "You untouchable, haven't you paid homage to Miss Qian?" Lu Ningzhi said.

    Yo, the second generation official, why is she so arrogant, using her nostrils as eyes.

    "Your father is the county magistrate, what are you? Ms. Qian has no official position, but the official authority is not small. It is said that the county magistrate is the official of food and clothing, but why does this daughter who is educated by the official of food and clothing only know how to bully good people?"