Chapter 32

Chapter 32

    Everything is difficult at the beginning. With the first batch of tourists, the second and third batches of guests soon followed.

    The business in Chenjiacun was booming at the time. Among the many sports, the most popular ones were mahjong and poker. Some foreign guests can even stay in the inn and play for a whole day. Sometimes the supply of mahjong and poker is in short supply. They rushed to make several sets overnight to avoid the situation where guests wait in line to play.

    Jiang Zhaoli is already thinking about whether to open a chess and card hall alone.

    But that's something she'll have to think about next year.

    Before you know it, the New Year's Eve is approaching.

    Everyone began to prepare for the New Year, the number of guests coming to Chenjia Village dwindled, and Lin Yuqing was also preparing to leave for the capital.

    Jiang Zhaoli and Chu Yunzhi sent him and Lin Bu to the entrance of the village.

    "Ali really doesn't consider going to the capital with me?" Lin Yuqing said.

    He had already asked this question before, but Jiang Zhaoli refused.

    In fact, Jiang Zhaoli really wanted to visit places other than Heijie County. If he changed his life in another dynasty, he couldn't stay in the same place for the rest of his life.

    But she has only been wearing it for less than a year, and she will have plenty of time in the future, so she is not in a hurry. Moreover, her business in Chenjiacun has just started on the right track, and her pockets are not full enough, so she can't go anywhere.

    He said: "I will go again when I have a chance."

    Lin Yuqing glanced at the silent Chu Yunzhi next to him without any trace, and said with a smile: "Okay, if you want to come, just write to me in advance, when the time comes Let me be a landlord for a few days."

    After speaking, he looked at Chu Yunzhi and smiled slightly: "Actually, you are doing well now. If it wasn't for Beijing's urging, I really want to stay and be with you Chinese New Year."

    "Let's go, take care."

    Chu Yunzhi said: "Take care."

    Jiang Zhaoli also said: "Be careful on the road."

    Lin Yuqing got into the carriage, Lin Bu made a farewell gesture, then sat on the seat and waved Riding the whip, the carriage drove forward.

    Jiang Zhaoli and Chu Yunzhi watched the carriage gradually go away, disappeared at the corner of the mountain road, and turned around to walk home.

    When he got home, Ah Jiu was instructing Er Huo to put up Spring Festival couplets, and several red lanterns had already been hung under the eaves.

    The Spring Festival couplets at this time were still peach charms, but what was portrayed on them was not the familiar god Tu Yulei in Jiang Zhaoli, but two completely unfamiliar door gods.

    In fact, some customs and regulations in Damin are very similar to the original world in Jiang Zhaoli, such as the imperial examination system, certain festivals, and some gods and Buddhas, but they are not the same. There are only three festivals in Damin, plus the New Year's Eve and Qiqiao. There are five festivals a year.

    Different from Jiang Zhaoli's original world, Da Min's New Year's Eve is actually very quiet. Because there is no legend of the Nian Beast, there is no habit of setting off firecrackers and fireworks, but it still has the habit of keeping the year, worshiping ancestors, and giving money.