Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    Jiang Zhaoli's face was very ugly, and she felt sick.

    Not because of Ah Jiu's experience, but because of the faces of these people.

    Sensing Ah Jiu's movements, Jiang Zhaoli grabbed Ah Jiu with his backhand and pulled her behind to block her, blocking everyone's gaze.

    Ah Jiu stared at her blankly, grabbed the hem of her clothes again for a while, and lowered his head, not daring to look at the reactions of the people around him.

    "Is that enough?" Jiang Zhaoli looked at the two of them coldly.

    Chen Yushi: "Of course not..."

    "Then shut up." Jiang Zhaoli interrupted her, not giving her time to answer, looked towards Lu Yuanwai, and then asked, "You said that Ah Jiu is a jerk, what are you talking about?" Is there any evidence?"

    "Evidence?" Lu Yuanwai seemed to have heard something funny, "As long as she looks slutty, anyone with a discerning eye can tell, what more evidence do you need?

    " Du, where are you loitering? It’s clear that you were interested in sex, but Ah Jiu opened his mouth to slander her and ruin her reputation." "

    I slandered her? She was considered the number one player in Qingyu Pavilion back then, if she hadn't been hired by me , I don’t know how many customers I have to pick up, it’s fine if she doesn’t feel grateful to me, and it’s my turn to slander her?” “

    Really?” Jiang Zhaoli said lightly, “Could it be that Mr. Lu’s memory is wrong, Qingyu Pavilion But there has never been someone like Betty."

    "Impossible!" Lu Yuanwai immediately retorted, "I spent nearly a hundred taels of silver on her, how could I remember it wrong!

    " It's better to believe whoever you want, but most of them are just watching the excitement, and it doesn't matter who is real and who is not. Only some people who care about whether the wine they drink comes from the hands of prostitutes listen carefully.

    "Mr. Lu, you need evidence for everything. You've said so much, but it's just your own words. How can everyone believe you?" Jiang Zhaoli said.

    "Yes! Where's the evidence?" Someone in the crowd asked.

    Lu Yuanwai didn't expect that someone would really doubt him, and said angrily, "Why did I lie to you?! Both the bustard and the wife of Qingyu Pavilion can testify." Jiang Zhaoli was waiting for this sentence, because Ah Jiu cared very

    much In his own past, Jiang Zhaoli specifically told everyone in Qingyu Pavilion that Quan should pretend that there was no one like Bai Li, and he did not expect that his unintentional actions at that time would actually play a role at this time.

    "Go ahead and check," Jiang Zhaoli raised his voice, "If anyone doesn't believe you, just go to Qingyu Pavilion and ask." Jiang Zhaoli said firmly, not only the people around her began to lean

    towards her, but even Lu Yuanwai began to waver , was in doubt for a while, and broke the jar for a long time and said: "Even if I remember wrongly? It is her luck to be seen by me!"

    Jiang Zhaoli smiled half-smile: "Mr. Lu, why don't you examine yourself in the mirror?" Don't you think it's ridiculous to say this?"

    "Pfft—"

    Lu Yuanwai is fat and ugly, and Jiang Zhaoli said this very bluntly. In the crowd, I don't know who was the first to laugh out loud, and the laughter sounded one after another. .