Chapter 30

Chapter 30

    When you feel that the situation is already very embarrassing, God will always give you a surprise, telling you that there is no most embarrassing, only more embarrassing.

    Just as Jiang Zhaoli was standing in place, so embarrassed that he couldn't bear it, the door of the study opened with a "squeak".

    Jiang Zhaoli looked over subconsciously, and the moment his eyes met Chu Yunzhi's, he wished he could find a crack in the ground and sneak in.

    But the fact is that the quality of her house is very good, there is no way to have a ground seam, so Jiang Zhaoli could only smile: "Erlang, good morning." Before Chu Yunzhi could respond,

    Lin Yuqing laughed first.

    Ah Jiu whispered: "Boss, it's the You hour now."

    As if it wasn't enough, he added in a low voice: "You've been asleep for almost a day."

    "..."

    Lin Yuqing didn't think it was a big deal when he watched the excitement: "Why is it called Erlang again? Didn't Yunzhi call each other so affectionate last night?" "..."

    Jiang

    Zhao's scalp was numb, and he didn't dare to look at Chu Yunzhi at all, and lowered his head like an ostrich: "... …Sorry, I drank too much last night..."

    "No problem." Chu Yunzhi paused, and glanced at Lin Yuqing, "He's kidding you, you didn't call me by my name."

    You kept calling that old man the whole time. Qin.

    Lin Yuqing shrugged: "Just kidding."

    Jiang Zhaoli was relieved when he heard this, it's okay, otherwise she would be too wretched.

    Chu Yunzhi closed the study, walked past her, and said in an ordinary tone, "Let's go."

    Jiang Zhaoli didn't realize: "Where are you going?"

    Ah Jiu said in a timely manner: "Boss, it's

    time for dinner ." The idea lingered in embarrassment, Jiang Zhaoli stared at the few dishes in front of him the whole time, and returned to the room after hastily eating.

    [Shu Liuer, get me a book quickly! 】

    She desperately needed a diversion.

    【what book? 】

    【Any book will do,... just the "Gan and Stone Celestial Book" that I have read halfway through. ]

    2876 is right.

    She should not be greedy for fun, but should study hard.

    The purest thing in the world is learning.

    ...

    The embarrassment came and went quickly, Chu Yunzhi didn't mention anything about that night, and his attitude was as usual, and the uneasiness in Jiang Zhaoli's heart quickly disappeared.

    In the next few days, Jiang Zhaoli had a rare leisure time, either reading or fishing every day.

    The weather was getting colder, and the fish were nestling at the bottom of the pool, refusing to come out. Jiang Zhao couldn't catch a few of them while sitting by the pool wrapped in a cloak for half a day, and she didn't care. Fishing was meant to pass the time.

    After a few times, Lin Yuqing also joined the fishing queue.

    He and Chu Yunzhi are two extremes. Chu Yunzhi can stay silent for a whole day, but he can talk for a whole day. Jiang Zhaoli thinks that he has great potential for stand-up comedy, but he doesn't know these two people. How did you become friends.