Chapter 61

Chapter 61

    "Crack——"

    The sound of the wooden door being opened came from the second floor, followed by the sound of steady and powerful footsteps on the wooden stairs. Lin Yuqing stood up from his seat and said to the visitor: "Master Xiong, good morning." Jiang

    Zhaoli Then he got up and

    saluted : "Master Xiong.

    " At least he should be forty or fifty years old.

    Xiong Ying was tall and straight, with a resolute face and a pair of piercing eagle eyes. Lin Yuqing said that Xiong Ying was already well-known in the capital when he was young, with good looks and a wealthy family. He arrested many corrupt officials within a few years of taking office, so he was highly regarded by the Holy Master. Several times of praise made him a hot figure in Beijing. , The matchmaker who came to the door to say goodbye almost broke through the threshold.

    Now it seems that perhaps there is no exaggeration in this statement.

    "Are you the boss here?" Xiong Ying looked around the crowd, and finally settled on the strange woman next to Lin Yuqing, "Is it a woman?" Jiang Zhaoli was thinking about it, when a voice came in

    .

    "I pay my respects to Mr. Xiong. I haven't seen you for a few days. Your excellency has become more and more heroic." Qian Qian smiled flatteringly, "I heard that your excellency is going out today, so my subordinate hurried over here and offered to be your guide.

    " Regarding this matter, Xiong Ying didn't like Qian Qian very

    much, so he snorted coldly and said, "Leaving without authorization." Pushing it to the front, "This is a little girl named Zhuyu. She often comes here to play. Why don't you ask her to accompany you, Zhuyu? Zhuyu, what are you doing in a daze? Haven't met you?

    " After saying that,

    I felt that my back was poked, and when I glanced back, I saw Lu Ningzhi looking at her pitifully, and then I remembered that Lu Ningzhi begged me to take her with me today.

    Maybe it was just an illusion just now, Ning Zhi has always been weak.

    "My lord, Ning Zhi is the best at singing, and with her company, I can also relieve my lord's boredom on the way." Qian Zhuyu said, not seeing Qian Qian's eyes that hate iron for steel, nor seeing Lu Ningzhi listening to the "song" two times. He lowered his head while writing with a stiff expression.

    When Qian Zhuyu said this, she just wanted to find a reason to bring Lu Ningzhi with her, but she didn't think that singing songs for people's entertainment was a kabuki's job.

    Xiong Ying glanced at them indifferently and said nothing, which meant he agreed.

    He squinted at Jiang Zhaoli, with undisguised evaluation and scrutiny in his eyes, Jiang Zhaoli lowered his head slightly, with a very respectful posture, wondering how Xiong Ying's eyes looked like she was buying meat at the vegetable market.

    "It's a pity."

    It's a pity that it's a woman. How can a woman become an imperial merchant? However, this woman is good-looking, so finding a husband-in-law for her in Beijing, and doing business in the name of her husband-in-law is also a feasible way.

    Xiong Ying's thoughts turned straight, and he said after a while: "You lead the way today."

    Jiang Zhaoli was slow to realize that he was giving her an order, and pretended to be terrified: "How can a civilian girl..." "