Chapter 14

Chapter 14 The new home is completed

    For the next few days, Jiang Zhaoli was in the state of going out early and returning late, busy supervising the construction of Qingyu Pavilion, training the girls in Qingyu Pavilion, teaching them makeup in the morning, and learning new dances from the flip animation in the afternoon. It was time to correct my movements, and picked up a few more tunes and wrote the score to teach to the girls who knew the flute, xiao, and pipa.

    At the same time, in order to adjust the complexion of the girls, he taught the cooks of Qingyu Pavilion the recipes of longan red date tea, osmanthus rose tea, hawthorn tangerine peel tea, white fungus and lotus seed soup, etc.

    The girls poured two bowls every morning and evening, and after a few days, all of them were radiant and energetic. Sun Liuniang was satisfied and her confidence was greatly boosted after seeing it.

    Jiang Zhaoli also adjusted the price list. Relying on low prices in exchange for competitiveness is the most undesirable way. She divided the price list into several levels. One level of money corresponds to one level of service, which can meet the needs of the poor and satisfy the needs of the rich. human vanity.

    Until the night of the trial opening, the candlelight in the hall of Qingyu Pavilion was full of candlelight, and the sound of silk and bamboo, and the red sleeves on the high platform were flying and whispering softly, Jiang Zhaoli stood in an inconspicuous corner on the second floor and watched the endless stream of applauding male guests , The tense spirit for many days finally relaxed.

    It worked out well.

    Sun Liuniang came up from the hall and came to Jiang Zhaoli's side, smiling from ear to ear: "Miss Jiang, you are amazing! I haven't seen so many men in Qingyu Pavilion for a long time." Jiang Zhaoli didn't mention

    her The compliments were heard, but Bai Huahua was waving to her not far away, and she was naturally in a good mood.

    "Since there is no problem, I'll go back first."

    "Well, you go back and have a good rest, come tomorrow..."

    Jiang Zhaoli interrupted her: "I won't come tomorrow."

    "Not coming?" Sun Liuniang asked in surprise.

    "There is still a child at home, so I don't feel at ease after being away from home for too long."

    "Children?" Sun Liuniang was even more surprised, "You look so young, but you have already married and had children?"

    Jiang Zhaoli knew that she had misunderstood, so he didn't explain, he just said: "Qingyu Pavilion's business will not have any problems in the short term, how come you and the girls are more experienced than me in hospitality. After that, I will come once a month , if you are in an emergency, you can come to Chenjia Village, Dongshan to find me."

    "Chenjia Village?" The brothel is always well-informed, and Sun Liuniang knows this place, and it is not an exaggeration to say that it is a poor place. Jiang Zhaoli actually lives in that kind of place.

    Jiang Zhaoli patted her on the shoulder: "Come on, work hard."

    Leaving this sentence, he left.

    The next day, Jiang Zhaoli drove a donkey cart to the market early in the morning to purchase grain, oil, rice noodles, and then parked at the back door of Li's Medical Center. Chu Yunzhi was already waiting there in a wheelchair—Jiang Zhaoli felt that the wheelchair was useless. It was easier for Chu Yunzhi to recuperate than crutches, so she bought it from Langzhong Li. She helped Chu Yunzhi sit on the car, and moved the wheelchair to the cart. At this time, Langzhong's apprentice also helped him. The wine came out.