Chapter 16

Chapter 16 Visit

    "Hearing what Uncle Chen said, have

    you never gone out?" "What are you doing out there?" Those who went out, either never came back, or the ones who came back were corpses, I guess, those who didn’t come back died on the road, and they couldn’t even find their bodies.” He drank a big mouthful of rice wine

    , Waiting for Jiang Zhaoli to answer, he said again: "

    Hey , why do you think those people are bothering? They have tossed and tossed and tossed their lives." Are you alright?"

    "You're different, Xiaoli, I knew you were a lucky person the first time I saw you, God will bless you, and Chen Family Village can't trap you." Jiang Zhaoli laughed, why did this come from

    ? Speaking of?

    "What about the craftsmen in the county? Don't they live in peace after going back and forth? They are also blessed?" The

    village chief seemed to be stopped by her question, and he didn't speak for a while.

    Jiang Zhaoli made persistent efforts: "What about the villagers? Don't you want to go out?"

    "If you go out, you will die? Who dares?"

    Jiang Zhaoli suddenly realized that the root cause of Chenjia Village's isolation lies here.

    The mountain and forest environment in southern Yunnan is too dangerous, and the villagers don't know much about it. Going out of the mountain is completely reckless, and they don't know how to deal with danger.

    It seems that the matter of opening a school cannot be delayed.

    She looked at the drunken village chief and asked softly, "Doesn't Uncle Chen feel bitter

    if you stay here for the rest of your life? " I won’t feel bitter anymore.”

    But what’s the difference between this and Yiye Bianmu? The village head is clearly pretending to be confused, so what about the others? Is it also self-paralyzed?

    Fake and confused adults pass on this concept to really confused children, and then continue to be confused from generation to generation, let the outside world change and develop, don't think or see?

    "Xiaoli, today is a good day, let's not talk about these unhappy things. What did you just say?... Oh house! Yes, house..." The village chief looked around, "This house is so nice and cool! It's the first time I've seen someone grow up like this."

    "Shall I take you, Uncle Chen, around?"

    "Turn around? Can I go in and have a look?" The village chief receded a little drunk.

    "Of course, you can wait for me."

    After Jiang Zhaoli said to him, Ajiu, who had already finished eating and was waiting by the side, asked in a low voice, "How much hangover soup did you cook?" "It's

    a big bucket enough for everyone to drink." Ajiu pointed to the corner of the courtyard, "I've asked Erhuo to move there."

    Jiang Zhaoli gave her an appreciative look, then stood up and said loudly: "Drinking alcohol hurts the body. , we have prepared wine soup for everyone. It is in the wooden barrel in the corner. If you want to drink, you can fill it yourself. I will take the village chief to stroll around the house later. You are welcome to come with you. If you have something to do, you can leave first. "

    After speaking, Chu Yiyi pulled the corner of his clothes, Jiang Zhaoli sat down and asked, "What's wrong?"

    Chu Yiyi rubbed his eyes, "Sister-in-law, I'm a little sleepy."