Chapter 64

Chapter 64 Untitled

    Qian Zhuyu stared dumbfounded at the two sticky people hugging each other and not letting go.

    They, they actually have this kind of relationship? !

    She was shocked and speechless, staring blankly at Chu Yunzhi combing Jiang Zhaoli's messy hair like a dog, then patted Jiang Zhaoli's back and let her go, He lowered his head and caressed her cheek, wiping off the dirt bit by bit with his fingertips.

    The eyebrows became quiet again, and the black eyes shone with fragments of light, surrounding the only figure reflected in them like stars, just like the stars gathered in the moon.

    And Jiang Zhaoli looked up at him and let him move.

    The two of them were extremely close, and if they were any closer, their lips and teeth were intertwined with each other.

    After a while, Jiang Zhaoli held Chu Yunzhi's hand, shook his head slightly and said something, and Chu Yunzhi smiled.

    ——Qian Zhuyu wasn't sure, but saw this person who was cold all day long with slightly curved eyebrows, and seemed to be smiling.

    He nodded his head, and finally moved his hand away from Jiang Zhaoli's face. Instead of letting go, he grabbed Jiang Zhaoli's hand, and the face towel moved slightly, as if to reply.

    "Come with me."

    Jiang Zhaoli heard Chu Yunzhi say this, she was stunned, like a rusty machine, losing the ability to think.

    The core organs of the blood system were throbbing as usual, but they were more violent and louder each time, causing the blood vessels in the whole body to pulsate.

    "I've been with you all the time." She replied silly.

    Chu Yunzhi was startled slightly, and then his eyebrows and eyes seemed to shine like broken snow, and he asked, "Will it be the same in the future?"

    He was focused and cautious, and his tone was as soft as a butterfly that was blown by the spring breeze and landed on his fingertips for fear of being startled. .

    In order to hear the conversation between the two, Qian Zhuyu moved closer: "..."

    I dare say that the two haven't communicated with each other yet.

    She held her breath and stared at Jiang Zhaoli intently, screaming inwardly.

    Answer him! What are you doing in a daze!

    What about the usual wit?

    Promise him!

    Hurry up!

    For a long time, Jiang Zhaoli's lips were slightly parted, Qian Zhuyu couldn't help clenching his fists with a sigh of relief, seeing that he was going to witness a pair of Bi people get married together, and from then on, they stayed together with deep love and affection like glue and paint, and heard a lot of noise The sound of groaning suddenly sounded, completely destroying the atmosphere.

    Qian Zhuyu: "..."

    Who!

    Who is such a spoiler!

    Qian Zhuyu turned her head and saw her father with a flying beard running towards her, Xu Mao who was relieved, and a large group of people behind him.

    She: "..."

    Dad, in fact, it's okay if you come a little late.

    However, it was another person who approached them faster than Qian Qian.