Chapter 23

Chapter 23 Grass Head Doll

    Compared with inns, Jiang Zhaoli prefers to eat at small stalls on the street.

    She found a noodle stall and sat down, "Boss, a bowl of noodles with vegetables, beef and eggs."

    Lin Chang who was sitting down also ordered the same one.

    Two bowls of hot noodles came out of the pan quickly and were brought to the table.

    "Take it easy, both of you."

    Halfway through his face, Jiang Zhaoli noticed Lin Chang's hesitant expression several times, so he swallowed the face in his mouth and asked, "What do you want to say?"

    Lin Chang's face showed Embarrassed, he stammered: "The Qingyu Pavilion that our young master was talking about just now..."

    Qingyu Pavilion has been booming recently, so he naturally knew that it was a brothel.

    "Oh, I live there now."

    Lin Chang almost couldn't even hold his chopsticks: "What?!"

    "It's just a temporary stay, my business is not that." Jiang saw him so surprised that he couldn't close his mouth Yes, he explained.

    Lin Chang breathed a sigh of relief, but was still puzzled: "What do you, a girl from a good family, live in that kind of place?"

    Jiang Zhaoli was not happy after hearing what that kind of place was.

    "Then what does a good man from your young master go to such a place at night?"

    Lin Chang had a complicated expression on his face, and for a moment he didn't know whether he should be surprised that his rumored young master, who had always kept himself clean, went to drink flower wine for the first time, or first. Surprised that Jiang Zhaoli dared to make fun of the young master's family.

    Finally, he said in a friendly voice: "Eat noodles, eat noodles..."

    The two stopped talking, and after eating, they paid the bill and got up to leave.

    After walking a few steps, Jiang Zhaoli was hit by someone and staggered.

    The man was so strong that it hurt her waist, and she took a few steps back to stabilize her figure.

    "Little bastard! How dare you steal something?!" Lin Chang's voice sounded.

    Jiang Zhaoli looked up and saw that he was grabbing someone by the back collar and cursing angrily.

    The man's hair was as dry and messy as weeds, covering most of his face, and the exposed half of his face was still covered with mud. His clothes were shabby. He was obviously a beggar, but with short hands and feet, he was a young child.

    The little beggar was grabbed by Lin Chang, screaming and waving his hands indiscriminately, trying to break free from Lin Chang's grasp. One of the hands was still clutching a royal blue purse, Jiang Zhaoli touched his waist and found that the place where the purse was originally hung was empty.

    Obviously, it was the little beggar who stole the purse when he bumped into her, and was caught by Lin Chang, who was quick-eyed and quick-handed.

    The purse was made by Ah Jiu for her, Jiang Zhaoli stepped forward to take it back from him, it was already black, she took a few shots but couldn't clean it, so she gave it up and tied it around her waist again.

    "Little brother, it's wrong to steal other people's things."

    The little beggar was still shouting indiscriminately, attracting the attention of many passers-by.