Chapter 52

Chapter 52

    In the end, Jiang Zhaoli still couldn't drink the porridge that Chu Yiyi specially cooked for her.

    "My lord, it's her!" Chen Yushi bowed and stood beside a man in a police uniform, pointing at Jiang Zhaoli.

    The man in the police uniform looked Jiang Zhaoli up and down, and said contemptuously, "You are Chu Jiangshi?

    " Pulling Chu Yiyi, who was standing in front of her, behind her, "My lord suddenly visits, what's your business?" " Someone reported that you     were suspected

    of killing someone, come with me."

Shi, a faint thread began to connect everything in his mind.

    "You're talking nonsense! My sister-in-law can't harm anyone!" Chu Yiyi ran out from behind Jiang Zhaoli, standing between her and the police, and said.

    "It's up to us adults to decide whether or not to harm anyone. It's not up to you, a little kid, to say it." The policeman was slightly annoyed, and was about to clasp Jiang Zhaoli's shoulder as he spoke.

    The hand was grabbed halfway, and then quickly dropped.

    "I don't know when the words of officials will be higher than the law." Chu Yunzhi shook off the arrester's hand, "Are you sent by Qian Qian?" "Bold! Who are you to call us directly?

    " My lord's name?"

    "My lord, he is Jiang's concubine, these two are like a nest of snakes..." The second half of Chen Yu's words were swallowed by Chu Yunzhi's cold eyes.

    "The 12 articles of the Ministry of Law and Punishment of Damin, the government shall not detain subjects for no reason without citing evidence. The suspected human life you mentioned is whose life was killed and why." The policeman sneered: "Ding Chuang and Liu Tian died

    in It's only been a few days in your Chen family village, so you don't want to recognize them anymore?"

    "What does that have to do with my sister-in-law?" Chu Yi asked.

    "Your sister-in-law is in charge here. The two of them came here to play and died here for no reason. If you don't look for her, who can you look for?"

    "They died from heavy rain, from wild animals, and because they didn't listen to their advice. Why should they be blamed on my sister-in-law?" Chu Yi kept looking at the policeman, his voice was immature but resounding, "Every year, people in Chenjia Village die from According to you, the heavy rain and landslides are all my sister-in-law's fault?"

    The policeman was speechless, and felt that he had been refuted by a child, "What do you know as a child?!

    " One by one, they pulled back and asked, "Dare to ask my lord, has anyone sent an autopsy?" The policeman

    said impatiently, "What's there to do? Wasn't he killed by a wild animal?"

    Jiang Zhao lishui Mou said: "Since your lord is well aware of the cause of their deaths, why bother to arrest me." She paused, then changed her voice, "However, I can go with your lord and take Ding Chuang and Liu The coffin of the sky."

    The catcher gave her a surprised look, and then said triumphantly, "Humph, you know." "

    But not now," Jiang Zhaoli took out a silver ingot and put it in the catcher's hand, "Our Chenjia Village Nothing else, just good mountains, rivers, delicious food, and it’s rare for an adult to come here once, so let the person next to you take you around. It takes a long time to get to the county, so it’s normal to be slower.” “Don’t even think about it.