Chapter 65

Chapter  65

    Xiong Ying left in a hurry, and so did Lin Yuqing.

    Before parting, Jiang Zhao saw Lin Bu with half of his face bruised and staggering as he walked. After asking, he found out that he was severely punished for not standing by their side in the forest that day.

    She couldn't bear it and defended Lin Bu a few words, but Lin Yuqing said: "The villagers who have been favored by you know how to protect you. I am from the same family as Master Yun, and we have been friends for many years. If he is in trouble, how can I just stand by and watch? "

    I'll go back to Beijing and try my best to catch Xiong Ying, but I won't be able to take care of your side. If something happens, just repair the book for me, you..." He paused, and took a deep look at Jiang Zhaoli , "You must take care."

    Jiang Zhaoli felt the oppression of the storm from his expression and tone.

    "Okay, please."

    ...

    Chenjia Village has not had a sunny day for a long time, and the long-prepared heavy rain finally fell. The swamp hidden by the fallen branches and leaves was washed away by the huge rain, and the animals had long been hiding. Under the gray sky, the mountains faded from their vibrant appearance, showing a real and dangerous background.

    Jiang Zhaoli's mood was as bad as the heavy weather, she had a premonition that Xiong Ying would not give them too much buffer time.

    He worked fast and arrived in the capital within a month, after which he overturned the old case and brought the troops over. In other words, she only had three months to prepare at most.

    But what can she prepare?

    She is a grassroots person with no power or power, so what can she do against the high-ranking and influential Xiong Ying?

    Could it be that their only way out is to leave Chenjiacun and start a life of desperation?

    She kept thinking about these questions, but she still didn't have an answer, so she could only deal with other things at hand first.

    Lu Ningzhi failed to kill her that day, but Qian Zhuyu could see her true face clearly. At that time, Qian Zhuyu was very close to her, and she would be stabbed if she was not careful.

    Coupled with the fact that he was pushed into the water, Qian Qian was furious, and Xiong Ying grabbed Lu Ningzhi and went back as soon as Xiong Ying left.

    After this encounter, the Lu family is completely ruined.

    After that, Qian Zhuyu's attitude towards her became very strange, either in the name of thanking her, or in the name of visiting Xu Mao, he would come to her from time to time, and even gave her a lot of pearls and hairpins, until it started to rain. Come again.

    While Jiang Zhaoli breathed a sigh of relief, he asked Xu Mao and Chen Zishuo to follow him back to the county. The private school will be suspended in the next few months, and the Chen Family Village will be temporarily closed and no tourists will be accepted. The villagers obeyed her as before, but they just looked at her eyes with something unclear, and they always hesitated to speak to her, and when she looked back, they quickly dodged their eyes and left.     Jiang Zhaoli knew that they wanted to ask about Chu Yunzhi's identity. Today, she finally understood the meaning behind Chu Yunzhi's statement that they are the only outsiders in Chenjiacun.     So she didn't explain, but explained everything concisely, including that when accidents happen in the future, they only need to be bystanders, protect themselves, and don't care about anything else.     She didn't want to implicate innocent people.     After finishing these things, Jiang Zhaoli stayed at home.     Chu Hanzhang was very frightened that night, and was sent home by Lin Yuqing after blowing the cold wind for half the night. He stayed awake until Jiang Zhaoli and Chu Yunzhi came back, and then hugged Jiang Zhaoli and started crying.     Jiang Zhaoli was so distressed that he tried to comfort the child by hugging and coaxing, but the effect was minimal. The child had nightmares for several nights, and woke up in the middle of the night crying "sister-in-law" and "sister-in-law" non-stop.     Chu Yunzhi's room was next to the child's, and he soon noticed the movement, and knocked on her door with the child in his arms.     Jiang Zhaoli didn't sleep soundly. Hearing the knock on the door and crying, he quickly got up and put on a robe. As soon as he opened the door, Chu Hanzhang opened his arms to her to hug her.     "Sister-in-law..."     Chu Yunzhi had his hair loose and was only wearing his coat, and he seemed to be woken up in the middle of his sleep.