Chapter 20

Chapter 20 Remember

    When the bamboo corridor was completed, Jiang Zhaoli also taught most of the characters, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division, and accounting methods, and began to enter the next stage of teaching.

    She posted a huge picture on the blackboard, and said to the people below:

    "I believe everyone is very concerned about how to make money, so where do you think the money will come from?"

    "My cabinet can be taken to the county Go sell it." Carpenter Chen answered first.

    "The clothes I make can also be sold!"

    "The rice grown by my family can also be sold."

    "..."

    "In the answer just now, everyone mentioned a word." Jiang Zhaoli wrote on the blackboard a "sell" ' Words, "If you want to make money, you have to solve three problems, what to sell, who to sell to, and how to sell."

    Jiang Zhaoli wrote down the three problems in turn, and the people below began to take notes.

    "The first question is what to sell. Please remember one sentence, sell what you have. Those who are good at carpentry can sell wood crafts, those who are good at tailoring can sell clothes, and those who are good at cooking can open restaurants. In addition to prescribing medicines for people, you can also sell some medicinal sachets."

    Carpenter Chen said: "But Xiaoli, I can only make some bed cabinets, tables and chairs, and I don't know what woodwork you are talking about. "

    Chen Langzhong also said: "Yes, I don't know how to make medicinal sachets either." "

    And me, I can only cook a few dishes. Can

    I really open a restaurant?" My mother-in-law doesn’t know anything, what are you going to do?”

    “Everyone, don’t worry, these problems will be solved in the later teaching.” Jiang Zhaoli reassured them, lighting the blackboard with a bamboo stick, “Now let’s look at the second question first. Who are you selling to?"

    Jiang Zhaoli paused at the right time, and soon someone answered:

    "Sell to someone!"

    "Yes, sell to whom?"

    Someone hesitated for a moment: "People from the county?"

    "Wrong! It is sold to people who come to us."

    "Who will come to us?"

    "This is the third question, how to sell. Please look at this picture, does it look familiar?" Jiang Zhaoli Bring in the topic.

    "Hey, isn't our Chenjia Village in the middle?"

    "And that bamboo corridor, isn't it what we built some time ago?" "

    Yes, this is the whole picture of Chenjia Village and its surroundings. Everyone wandered around, how do you feel?"

    Everyone said: "It's beautiful!"

    "Everyone has lived here for a long time, maybe you don't know that there are few such wonders in the world, if more people know about it, I am afraid that people will not come. But before that, we need everyone to work together to do something.”

    Waterfalls and pavilions alone are certainly not enough, and Jiang Zhaoli made field inspections for many days before finalizing the current development plan.