Intro

Title 我靠藏书馆系统搞基建/I rely on the library system for infrastructure construction
Author 孤山山

Jiang Zhaoli, who has been a biological dog for half her life, has traveled through the mountains and valleys. The rain from the hole covered her face.
"..."
Jiang Zhaoli wiped her face slowly.
Looking around, the thatched huts, the loess kang, the chaff swallowing vegetables... In this situation, I really want to sing a song about the huts being broken by the autumn wind.
Not only that, but she also has a little brother-in-law waiting to be fed, a big and big uncle who looks weak.
Jiang Zhaoli:? What about her husband?
Oh dead.
Jiang Zhaoli couldn't help feeling sad from his heart, could it be that she was really poor for two lifetimes?
Fortunately, she has an extra library system.

The house is broken? "Building French" looks like a tall building rising from the ground.
The fields are barren? After learning "High-tech and Practical Technology of Agronomy", the fragrance of rice flowers is said to be a good year.
Weak enough to drink medicine? Turn over "Shen Nong's Materia Medica", and you don't have to worry about herbs from now on.

Jiang Zhaoli followed the steps to become stronger and richer step by step, begging her brother-in-law diligently and saving him a dowry. At the end of the day, she found that the dowry was returned to her pocket?
Brother-in-law Chu Yunzhi tilted his head to look at her: "Sister-in-law, are these enough? There is still more."
Jiang Zhaoli: "... Where did you get the money from your private house?" She didn't save a house full of gold, silver and jewelry.
Chu Yunzhi: ...It's broken, it's too much.

[Small Theater 1]
Xiaotuanzi's eyes are bright: "Sister-in-law, why do you know everything?"
Jiang Zhaoli smiled lightly, hiding her merits and fame: "Don't underestimate the learning ability of biological dogs." After all, the 21st century is a living thing. century.
Xiaotuanzi admired her even more: "Sister-in-law, how can you know everything?"
Jiang Zhaoli lowered her eyes and lit a cigarette: "Don't ask, it means that the poor work hard." The dry tobacco was snatched away.
Chu Yunzhi looked at her coldly: "What kind of dry tobacco does the little girl smoke at home, learn to be good and not to be bad."
Jiang Zhaoli, who failed to pretend to be coercive, was embarrassed: "There is no tobacco in it...don't smash it, it has to be sold It's..."

[Small Theater 2]
Chu Yunzhi raised his eyelids lightly: "Sister-in-law is in her prime, do you have the idea of ​​remarrying?"
Jiang Zhaoli didn't know what to do, and said righteously: "No, this kind of thinking is absolutely unacceptable. Don't worry, I will guard this house wholeheartedly and won't cuckold your brother!" "..."
Jiang
Zhaoli said cautiously, "What's wrong, am I wrong?"
Chu Yunzhi gritted his teeth: "Yes, That's right."

1. The heroine is kind, tough, intelligent and nervous × the heroine is weak on the outside and cold on the inside, and has a dark heart on the inside.
2. Double C, the heroine and her deceased husband have no intersection.
3. There is no blood relationship between the hero and the heroine's late husband.
4. If there is any inappropriateness, welcome to criticize and correct.
5. Slow update, no pitfalls.

Content tags: commoner life travel through time and space system infrastructure

Search keywords: Protagonist: Jiang Zhaoli, Chu Yunzhi┃ Supporting role: Chu Hanzhang┃ Others: 1V1, HE

One sentence introduction: The love journey of the widowed sister-in-law and the younger brother-in-law.

Conception: Knowledge is power.