Roman Reigns-Welcome To The Neighborhood

Start from the beginning

The beds were almost as good as the house itself. The moment he said it was the guest room, you plopped on it, bouncing up and down. "This is so comfy! It feels so good!" Roman could smirk at your last sentence. He came to wait for you to say that.

"Yeah, maybe you should stay the night. You can sleep in here." The smile on your face dropped and you shook your head. "No, I couldn't. Gotta get home and finish unpacking." Roman slightly cursed under his breath. He began slowly stalking you, caging you between the bed and his body.

He leaned so close to your face, you could feel the breathing of his mouth on yours. "I will get you to be mine, so you can play as hard as you want too, but by the end of the night, you'll be bent over standing on that balcony." He pointed to his and his wife's bedroom.

"While I fuck the living shit out of you." He pushed off, chuckling at how shocked you look before he's heading downstairs with the rest of the party. You finally let out a breath that you didn't know you had. This man is gonna kill you.

-

The party grew better over time and you almost completely forgot about Roman. Almost, because he would sneak little glances at you. Seeing you dance with the other females, men flirting with you while you got a drink, just the small things. You even talked with his wife and to be honest, she's really sweet.

The drinks lead you to go overboard, with 98% of the males wanting to buy you drinks. To which you obviously took. You felt good right now. Got a new house, have very friendly neighbors, and drink until you can't without a care in the world.

Roman watched you the entire night, waiting to make his move and when he did, he knew he got you. "Y/n, you alright? You look a little pale." You waved your hand, still dancing with the music. "I'm fine, I'm fine you slurred your words. "No, no, maybe you should go sit down. Come on." His hand landed on the small of your back, gently pushing you upstairs.

You reached the familiar bedroom. You looked around seeing pictures of Roman and his wife. He looked so sad. No smiles. He just stood there with an arm around her waist. You walked to the balcony, loving the view. "I love this." You sighed, taking in the fresh air until you felt hands gripping the waistband of your pants.

Your hands went up to Roman's, neck craning back to look at him. "No." Roman smiled, still pulling them down, revealing your panties. "No Roman. I might be drunk, but I know what's going on." Roman rolled his eyes, ignoring your protest while running his finger on your clothes clit.

"Tell me to stop. Tell me you don't want me and we'll go back downstairs." You bit your lip, hips slowly grinding against his finger. Roman laughed, seeing how pathetic you were. "You keep denying me, but your body says otherwise." You couldn't take it anymore.

The way his hands were against the first sensitive part of your body, was making you want him. He placed sloppy kisses on your neck, suckling on your sweet spot. "Okay, okay! I want you! Please." Roman pulled back with the biggest smile on his face."That's all you need to say."

He flipped you over so you were facing the balcony and dropped down on his knees. Your panties were ripped in half, and his mouth was connected to your core. He began eating like he never had before. Sucking on your folds and on your clit, taking the sweet juices from you.

You had to hold onto the rails of the balcony, making sure to have some balance. You moaned loudly, then covered your mouth, scared of anyone hearing you. Roman took his his off you. "Uncover your mouth. Let them hear you." You did as told, releasing loud moans.

Roman's fingers came up, pushing inside you. He groaned, feeling how tight you were. He knew this pussy was about to be good. His fingers plowed in and out of you, wet sounds heard all around the room. He sucked on your clit, while his fingers got to work, loving how you felt.

"That's it, you gonna cum? Gonna cum on my fingers?" You bit your lip, nodding your head. Without warning, you came, trashing your liquid juices on Roman's fingers. Some dripped down his hand as he licked it, looking at you in the eyes.

He got up and struggled to unbuckle the belt until a drop was heard. He rubbed his tip in your juices, groaning at the wet noises. He pushed in and you swear you felt like you were in heaven. His cock was thick, with the right amount of girth. "Fuck, you feel so good." Roman didn't start off slowly and gently, he was rough and quick.

Hips snapping against your ass, and groaning at how tight you squeezed him. He grabbed your shoulders, pulling you back to meet his thrusts. "Look outside. Look at all the people passing by who get to see you as the whore you are." You moaned, looking at all the innocent people walking by.

God, all they had to do was look up and they'll see you bent over from this man. "Just wait until they spot you. They're probably gonna record you and go jack off or finger themselves to you." You clenched around him at the thought, a small whimper coming out your throat.

"Oh, you fuckin' like that, don't you?" He laughed when you opened your mouth to say something, but was cut off with a moan. He slapped your ass, doubling the clapping noises around. "Pussy better than my wife's." His wife. You weren't even thinking about that until he mentioned her.

Guilt couldn't even come to you because you were getting fuck like you've never had before. "Can't wait to see you around here more often. Gon' fuck you everyday." His hand came around to your throat, squeezing hard, making your eyes roll to the back of your head and your hands reaching up to grip his wrist.

The noise of a door made you and Roman turn around slightly. It was one of the guests that came up looking for you, but was stunned when seeing you and Roman. "Get the fuck out." The man quickly scurried out.

Roman was grunting loudly at this point. He didn't even care if his wife found out, you were just too good. The knot in your stomach came again, tears coming to your vision. Roman couldn't even say anything, to focus on y'all's pleasure.

"I'm cumming!" You yelled so loud that people in the streets looked up. Even a man snapped a picture of you with flash on. Roman followed after you, shooting his cum down inside you with a deep groan.

He continued thrusting in you, emptying all he had. Your arms were hung over the balcony, as you breathed for air after getting choked.

Roman pulled out his phone, pulled your head up by your hair and snapped a pic. "Welcome to the neighborhood, Babygirl."