Chapter 63 my room or yours?

Start from the beginning

No one said anything. He took his phone out of his pocket and went to his camera roll.

He doubled checked himself and took his hand at his eyes.

He looked back up at the other, then turned his attention towards his headmaster. ''any theories dr S?''. ''I think it has something to do with you being a wolf and a phoenix. The moment your phoenix side activated. It changed your werewolf eyes and melted it with your phoenix side. Also there is you being born an alpha''. Nick smiled. ''so, you mean that my eyes now will be like this. Not my normal one, but my werewolf slash phoenix then?''. ''it looks like it''. ''cool'', Nick said.

Nick looked at them. ''where is Hope?'', he asked. Lizzie said ''uhm there'', then she pointed a little to the side. There he saw Landon on top off Hope. While Hope was supporting herself with her elbow and looking at him. ''did I miss something?'', Nick said while raising his brows.

Landon immediately got up. ''no, no. She stood close to while you were burning and the flame started to grow. I pushed her out of the way and I guess we ended up like that'', he said defending himself.

Nick looked at him with a stare that wasn't friendly. Landon backed up and was afraid as his brother still has his wolf and phoenix eyes.

Nick saw the scare in Landon's eyes. ''sorry. Didn't mean to do that'', he said. Then he closed his eyes an breathed. As he did his eyed went back to normal.

He opened up his eyes, to be tackled to the ground by his girlfriend with a hug.

She was on top off him and stood a little up and was now straddling his waist.

She looked at him. He supported himself with his elbow. ''missed me princess?''. She didn't answer. She took her hand to the back of his head and clashed their lips together into a passionate kiss.

Everyone looked another place as they let the couple have their moment.

It went a moment, but the two broke the kiss.

Nick smiled. ''so, you did miss me''. Hope looked at him and smacked his chest not too hard.

''ow'', he said fake hurting. ''you deserved that, and it wasn't even hard'', she said rolling her eyes.

He smirked and went into her ear ''oh, I know, but maybe I like it rough''. He then backed away. Hope was blushing at his words.

''really Nick. You came back from the dead and you say that'', Kaleb said looking towards the couple. Hope got a little red so, she hid herself and snuggled into Nick's neck.

Nick looked at the vamp. ''that wasn't for your ears, idiot''. ''well, can't turn the hearing off''. ''okay, both shut it. Come on. All of you in your dorms. It's late and I think we all need to relax after the day we had'', their headmaster spoke up. ''yes sir'', Nick said as he took his hand and saluted Alaric.

Rick rolled his eyes. ''see that you haven't lost your sense of humour Nicholas''. ''nope haven't dr S'', he said smiling proudly.

He sighed and went inside.

Everyone looked at Nick and he shrugged.

He looked at Hope and gestured her to stand up, she understood and did. As did he.

Everyone looked at Nick and smiled towards him. He looked at them and grinned. ''what is that smile for?''. No one answered the hybrid. Instead they all got him and group hugged him.

''aw, I missed you too''.

After a moment everyone let go.

''Nick look. I did push Hope to avoid the flames, nothing else'', Landon spoke. Nick looked at his brother. ''relax I was messing with you. I know that you wouldn't do that''. ''nope I wouldn't'', Landon said towards his brother a little nervous. Nick heard Landon skip a beat with his hearing.

He knows Landon is okay with him and Hope, but he thinks Landon isn't over her as he believes. He can understand that. Hope isn't a girl that could be easily forgotten, but he knows Landon wouldn't try to steal her back.

''Salvatore. Good to have you back man'', Jed said looking at his best friend. ''good to have me back to, Jeddi''. Jed rolled his eyes. ''seriously?''. ''yep'', Nick said while popping the p.

''good to have you here again man'', Raf said. ''me too'', Mg said. ''me three'', Kaleb said. ''yeah me four'', Lan said.

Lizzie rolled her eyes at Landon. ''move muppet'', she said as she walked front to him. Giving her ex boyfriend a hug. ''missed you Nicky''. ''eh, missed you to Liz'', he said in the hug.

''okay, Lizzie. You have hugged him enough, don't you think?'', Hope said who stood behind her boyfriend.

She backed away from Nick and looked at Hope smiling. ''jealousy suits you Hope''. Hope's eyes widened. ''I wasn't jealous''. Lizzie rolled her eyes. ''sure, you weren't'', she said sarcastic.

Nick looked between the two and laughed. ''Liz's got a point Hope. It does suit you and not to mention it was sexy''. As he said that Hope eyed him. He gave her a smirk. ''not what I meant Nicky'', Lizzie said looking at the boy.

''I know, but I did'', he said while keeping his eyes on his girlfriend.

''okay enough with the that. I can smell the sex in the air''. Nick rolled his eyes and looked at the vampire boy. ''Kaleb. How long?''. Kaleb raised his brows. ''what how long?''. ''since you've had sex?'', Nick asked him.

This made the group laugh. ''none of your business'', he mumbled.

Nick took his hand up his ear. ''what couldn't hear''. ''none of your business, virgin''. ''ouch'', Mg said.

Nick smiled. ''well maybe now, but maybe not tomorrow'', he said as he looked at Hope and gave her his signature smirk.

''that's my boy'', Jed said high, so everyone heard. Everyone grinned. Hope was a blushing mess.

''when did you get so. I don't know, but yeah'', Raf said. ''guess it's because I can't get enough of her. Intimacy or not''. ''he's always been like that. Just then, he was good at hiding it'', Jed said.

''yeah. Hope you have created a sex freak. I can't imagine how he's going to be after you two do it'', Lizzie said.

''hey, don't blame it on me. Jed said he has been that, just he was good at hiding it'', Hope said defending herself.

Everyone looked at Jed.

''yeah guess that, but it's because of you. I mean the boy has been in love with you since forever. To be honest I don't even think he has laid his eyes on someone else after he met you''.

Nick squeezed his eyes. ''hey I'm right here''. Everyone looked at the boy. ''yeah, answer then'', Kaleb said gesturing with his hands at the same time.

''uhm. I don't know what to say honestly. I just am like that, but it's true about what Jed said. I've always been that but kept it to myself. Guess Hope's the only one that can get it out from me, and also I have looked at other girls''.

Jed rolled his eyes. ''yes, but it's always been Hope at the end of the day''. Nick sighed. ''true''.

''you're so a simp'', Kaleb said laughing. ''yeah, yeah'', Nick mumbled.

''but he's my simp''. Nick looked at Hope as she said that.

''do not forget your sex simp too'', Lizzie said.

Everyone chuckled. Nick just shook his head. ''maybe I like that'', the tribrid said while smiling.

This made Nick's eyes wide. ''okay. So, it's both of you'', Josie said. ''great'', Landon mumbled.

''let's just go to our rooms before Nick and Hope do something out here''. Everyone agreed with Mg and left.

''let's go too'', Hope said.

Nick smirked.

''my room or yours?''.

To be continued