55

A week has passed and it's the day before my wedding. People have flown from Russia and Italy to be at this wedding and i am on the verge of losing it. Right now I am waiting for Ares and Kevin to get home with a very worried Kim next to me.

"Bachelor's party? Not on my watch." I say to myself as I pace around the living room. I hear the front door open and ready myself for war.
"Ares!" I call out and i hear his rushed footsteps. Here appears my husband to be in a white Versace suit.

"Is the baby okay?" He asks and i see Kevin go to stand next to him.

"Pregnant women are dangerous beings. My hormones are out of control and i do not have full control over my actions. As the queen of the Russian mafia if I kill someone I have people to clean it up for me. I am not exactly a remorseful person so I will not feel bad about killing either one of you." I say pointing at the both of them.

"I swear I will help her kill you both and we won't make it pretty." Kim says standing next to me and I nod.

"The main reason why women kill their husbands is because of cheating. I can't believe you Ares!" I sh out and hit his chest.

"I never cheated on you Aphrodite!" He shouts and grabs my hands that we're hitting his chest. I stare up at him with tears in my eyes and i see his hard exterior crumble down as I break out into sobs.

"How could you do this to me!? I love You!" I shout through sobs and he pulls me against his chest. Kim and Kevin have moved their argument to a different side of the house.

We sit on the couch and i soon stop crying and look at Ares with our hate in my eyes.

"Before you start crying again where did you get the shitty idea that I was cheating on You?" He asks in an angry face.

"You're about to and i swear if you do. You won't see your baby get born, i cook for you everyday and i was a science wiz in school. I'll poison you and make it look like an accident." I warn.

"Aphrodite fucking explain what you're blabbering about." He says in a harsh tone and i give him the middle finger.

"You wanna watch half naked women dance for you and then fuck your brains out don't You? That's why you want a bachelor's party, I'll kill the hoe I swear." I say and he bursts out laughing.
"I'm serious!" I shout.

"We were just gonna go to a club, have some drinks and then come back home." He says and pulls me onto his lap.
"You know the last time we had sex was on your birthday." He says and starts grinding his lower parts into mine.

"You aren't going anywhere or so help me God I call off the wedding." I say and he nods.

"Fine I won't have the party but I'm gonna get drunk whether you like it or not." He says.

"If you're hungover I won't fuck you tomorrow night and you won't touch me until our honeymoon in Paris is over." I say as I hold on to his shoulders for balance as he starts getting rougher.

"Fine only a few beers, just Kevin and i here in the game room." He says and i nod.

"Ok now stop dry humping me." I say with a chuckle.

"A second ago you were crying and now you're laughing, women." He says but doesn't stop. He kisses down my neck and lifts my dress to cup my butt cheeks.

"Mom which suit... Eew gross!" I hear Michael and try to jump off of Ares but he holds me down. Michael and Mark stand with their backs turned to us.

"Speak." Ares commands.

"Which colour tie would look best with our suits?" Mark asks with his back still to us.

"Ares stop being a bully. Come here boys." I say and turn around on his lap to face the boys who are now standing in front of us.

"The gold ones we bought yesterday. Your cufflinks are in both of Your top drawers and don't lose them. We had them made to match your father's and the ties match the theme." I tell them and they nod.

"You know there is something called a bedroom. It's used for sleeping and sex, try it I'm sure a bed is better than the couch." Michael says to annoy his father.

"Let dad give you guys a tip, a couch is better for deeper penetration than..." He starts but I put my hand over his mouth.

"Are you out of your fucking mind? You will not talk to my kids about these things their too small." I say and he grabs both my wrists and holds them in one hand.

"They're men, and they won't be bad in bed. You know their father isn't. As I was saying more options for different positions on a couch but that takes a bit of experience to master so try it on a pillow or something before trying it on your girl." He tells them.

"Thanks dad." Michael says with a thumbs up.

"I still can't get the image of you and mom out of my head. I have been scarred for life." Mark says as they run off to the room.

"I am so fucking you on this couch tonight." He says and i finally get the chance to jump off him.

"Not tonight baby." I say with a smirk and run to the bedroom.

I can't believe that I'm getting married tomorrow.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Hey my loves I hope you enjoyed this chapter

This is one of the last few chapters of this books my loves😫😭😭

Love You All
Vote and Comment
With love from:
~V.T.W
😘