48 😘😘

I wake up to an empty bed with the bright rays of sunlight shining down on me. The sunrise over the lake looks magical, the reflection on the water along with the rays of the sun shining in a orange hugh. The door opens and in walks my soon to be husband wearing a relatively dirty apron.

"Good morning princess." He whispers and i yawn while rubbing my eyes and stretching out my sore limbs.

"Morning baby." I greet and only notice the push table in front of him. There are a stack of oddly shaped pancakes, along with different types of toppings and sauces.
"What is this?" I ask with a smile as he sits down next to me on the bed. He leans in to kiss me but I turn away.
"I haven't brushed my teeth yet Ares." I say and my voice breaks which makes me frown. My throat hurts, a lot.

"I could care less about your morning breath." He says and grabs my chin. He turns my face and plants his minty lips on mine, his tongue delves into my mouth and slowly strokes mine. The kiss starts out rough but he makes it slow and sensual which I enjoy. While we're kissing I somehow straddle his lap and start grinding my still very naked self into him and he groans in pleasure.
"Eat first." He says and i frown.

"Just a quickie, then we eat." I say and quickly put galoshes on everything while still straddling his lap.

"Aren't you sore Aphrodite?" He asks and i can see the battle for control in his eyes. He wants me... He always does.

"Yes I am, extremely but I want you." I complain as my hips make hard circles onto his growing erection. His hands slowly stroking my butt cheeks as I suck on his neck.
"Baby please..." I beg and lightly bites his earlobe like he always does to me.

"Fine but I'm not doing anything." He says and i grunt but nod.

"What physical attribute of mine do you find most attractive?" I ask.

"Everything." He answers immediately

"Boobs or butt?" I ask.

"Definitely your butt." He says and i chuckle.

I pull his long, hard dick from his boxers and slide the tip along my wet folds.

"Thank you God for this man's dick." I say and hear Ares chuckle.

I level his dick with my entrance and he slides in perfectly. I feel my pussy expand as swallow his monstrous dick completely. I wait for a second to adjust and then I slowly start moving my ass up and down.

"This feels so... good." I moan while Ares bites and nibbles at my neck. He sits up against the headboard and i hold onto his shoulder as I start going faster. He grabs my hips and meets my thrusts with his and we both moan in Pleasure, I'm still sore and sensitive from the previous night but that doesn't stop me.
"Help me put it back in okay." I say and before he can respond his dick is out of me and I get off of him.
"Lay down." I command and he does as he's told.

I get back on him but I face away from him, with my front to the end of the bed and my back to him.

"What...?" He starts

"Shut up and put it back in." I command and i feel his dick slide back into me. My hands grip onto his thighs as i start twerking on his dick.

"Fuck... that feels and looks great." Ares groans and pushes my butt cheeks apart as I thrust hard an fast into him.
"I fucking love your butt." He mumbles and i feel his thumb circle my butthole before sliding his finger in.

It feels weird as unusual but the moans and groans I'm getting from this man makes me forget about anything and everything else happening in the world.

I feel a knot forming in the base of my stomach and soon I clench and my legs start shaking, my toes curl and my head falls back.

"Ares!" I call out as I cum and after a few deep thrusts from him I feel his seed shoot up my pussy. I pull him out of me and collapse next to him on the bed.
"Reverse cowgirl huh?" He asks with a smirk and I blush.

"You're the one that put your finger in my butthole." I counter, his large hands cup my butt cheeks and squeeze them a little.

"I can put much more in there if you want me too." He says and i feel him slide two fingers into my butthole.

"It feels weird, i didn't think of you as an anal man." I say

"We don't have to do it if you don't like it." He says and pulls his fingers out of me.

"No, i just need to get used to it. We'll try again tomorrow but now I'm hungry." I say but he quickly turns us around. He pushes me against the bed and picks up a fresh strawberry from the table.

"Let me just try this." He says and i watch him carefully. He holds the strawberry by its stork and pushes it into my pussy. He swirls it around in there and pulls it out quickly, he pops it in his mouth and moans as he bites into it
"Fucking amazing." He moans and i roll my eyes.
"Just one more." He says and i throw my hands over my face.

"You are so realistic and strategic as yourself but in the bed you're weirder than me." I say as he re-does what he did a second ago.

"As long as I'm in bed with you and doing things to you. If you knew what type of fantasies I have of you on a daily basis you would probably has ran away by now." He says and walks to the closet. He brings back a shirt of his and throws it onto me.

We sit and eat while talking about nothing in particular. As soon as we're done eating he gives me a nice long kiss and stares deep into my eyes.

"Let's get out of this room before I go crazy." He says and i chuckle and push him away.

"What if I don't want to leave the room?" I ask seductively.

"I brought your guns with, i thought we could have some target practice... but since you're not up to it..." He says letting the sentence hang in the air.

"Let me shower then we can go practise a bit." I say excitedly and go to the shower. I probably walk slow and funky from last night's activities. But I could honestly care less.

My life is amazing.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Hey my loves I hope you enjoyed this chapter

Love You All
Vote and Comment
With love from:
~V.T.W
😘