47 😘😘

Ares POV (continued)

This woman laying naked before me is going to be the death of me but Hey... love is blind for a reason.

She pulls me closer with her legs and i smirk as I position myself between her legs. I kiss her as I slowly slide into her; she swallows my dick up so well that I groan at the warm tightness of her deep pussy. She whispers and fists the sheets in one hand while the other is grabbing onto my shoulder for dear life.

"I'm gonna fuck you... I'm not gonna make love to you." I warn and she blushes with a giggle.

"We'll I did say fuck me so..." She leaves the sentence hanging and i knock the air out of her with a unplanned hard thrust.
"Oh fuck..." She moans and puts her hand on her lower stomach.

I slide out and thrust back in, i haven't taken her all the way yet and i plan on doing it right now. I press all of me inside of her as she grabs my biceps and tries to squeeze her legs closed.

Her nails dig into my skin and i feel blood trickle down my arms but it only fuels my mission. To make her experience unimaginable pleasure.

My thrusts are hard and fast, faster than they've ever been. The sound of our wet flesh hitting each other, her loud moans and our sloppy kisses are all that can be heard. Her hands move to fist the bedding and i feel her pussy clench around my dick.

"Ares! Oh God!" She shouts as she cums and i pull out completely.

"Are you flexible?" I ask as she pants.

"Probably... I can't think..." she says through pants and i smirk.

I push her back down on the bed, i make her arms hold her legs wide apart for me but she is so numb that she keeps letting go of her thighs. I go to the bedside drawer and pull out a pair of padded handcuff.

"We're not done?" She asks once she sees the handcuffs and i shake my head. I join her left wrist and left ankle on one pair and do the same on the other side. Her bare pussy is stretched and wide open for me to see from this angle. Her folds glisten from the juices and her cum from a second ago.

"Just relax princess." I say ad she nods.

"You won't hurt me right baby?" She asks with those big brown eyes that I love.

"No, never." I answer and slam right back into her. I know that in this position it's much deeper, a loud sob wrecks through her body. I touch her clit with my thumb and she whimpers.
"So sensitive for me love." I say and start slowly stroking in and out of her.

"Faster!" She shouts in between moans and i comply to her demand. My thrusts get deeper, harder, faster as her moans grow louder.
"Fuck! Ares!" She shouts in moans as I rub her clit and fuck her simultaneously.

She cums a second time and when she screams my name I hear the birds on nearby trees fly away.

I uncut her and softly rub the red marks of the restraints where she pulled to get out of them. I turn her on her back and enter her from behind without giving her a chance to recover.

"Ares! Shit I can't..." she shouts and grabs my one hand which is holding her hip as mine ram into her repeatedly.

"Should i stop?" I grunt out.

"Yes... no... maybe... fuck!" She shouts and starts softly rubbing her own clit which makes me smile. I know that she's enjoying it by the sounds she makes, the way her body reacts and how she responds to my touch. I fist a handful of her hair as I fuck her still very tight pussy from behind.

"Mine, you're mine. Do you hear me?" I ask once I feel her pussy start clenching again as my dick twitches inside of her.

"Yes, Ares." She whispers

"Who's are you?" I ask

"Yours!" She shouts as she cums for the third time today and her pussy milks my dick as I cum with her. My seed shoots inside of her and i see some of it dripping down her thighs.
"Take it out!" She shouts with a whimper and i do. I hadn't noticed that I was still thrusting violently into her.

She rolls into her back and tries to catch her breath as I lay down beside her and do the same. I pull her into my arms and she lays her head on my chest.

"I can't feel my legs." She says and looks down at her beautiful legs.

"You okay?" I ask and she smiles up at me.

"You came inside of me... again." She points out.

"You're angry?" I ask

"We've never had sec with a condom before." She says.

"I like it raw especially with you." I tell her honestly and she smiles.

"You fucked my brains numb, goodnight baby I love you." She says as her eyes drift close and i chuckle.

"Goodnight my princess... I love you too." I say and watch as she falls asleep.

She looks so peaceful when she's asleep. She looks like a baby, with her eyelashes laying beautifully on her big cheeks. She snores but I don't think that she knows and i find it extremely cute. I go to the bathroom quietly and take a wet rage back with me. I clean her up and quickly change the bedding while moving her around softly.

She's quite a heavy sleeper, i could get killed right next to her and she wouldn't wake up. I love this young woman, more than I have ever loved any other woman in my entire life.

She isn't the prettiest, doesn't have the nicest body, the biggest ass, flatters stomach, or even blonde hair... but to me she's a goddess.

I've never seen a goddess before but I know that in my eyes... nothing and no one could compare to her immeasurable beauty.

And that's a fact.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Hey my loves I hope you enjoyed this chapter

Love You All
Vote and Comment
With love from:
~V.T.W
😘