23

After the bit of drama that happened between me and Ares I went home but at least we're on good terms now. It's Tuesday and I just got out of the shower, I quickly need to clean the house. I get downstairs to find the house spotless, not a spec of dust or dirty dishes anywhere.

"Good morning Ma'am." I hear a soft voice behind me and jump in surprise.

Behind me stands a beautiful lady, probably a bit older than me with long blonde hair, big green eyes and a beautiful smile.

"Good morning?" I say with a questioning look.

"I was sent by Mister King, are you Aphrodite?" She asks and i nod.
"He said you should call him, I didn't know that he had a sister." I hear her mumble

"Oh I'm not his sister." I say and take out my phone to dial him and she walks into the kitchen and takes the dishes out of the dish washer.

"Morning love." I hear Ares say over the phone and a smile grows on my phone.

"Good morning, there's a woman in the house cleaning." I tell him.

"Yes I sent her, your mother wanted a cleaner, the nanny will be there in a few hours." He says

"Ares, I'm so sorry that my mother asked you for this." I say not believing
"I'll talk to her. You pay for so much already." I say and sigh.

"She didn't ask me to, Kevin overheard you two talking in the bathroom and told me." He says

"Ares but..." I start but he cuts me off

"If you need something just tell me." He says

"But we don't need this, I can do all of this I have been for the past 7 years." I tell him.

"And it's over now, my girlfriend won't go cleaning everything and not have time for me." He says and i roll my eyes.

"Okay Ares, are you taking me to school or not?" I ask knowing that I'll never win this conversation.

"Just got in my car." He tells me and I hang up.

"Umm hi I didn't get your name." I tell the lady

"Oh I'm Zara ma'am." She says

"Please call me Ditey." I tell her and she nods after a while.
"Okay so I'm going now, see you later I guess." I say and she nods.

"Bye Ditey." She says with her beautiful smile.

I wave at her as I make my way out. Ares is standing next to his BMW with a black and gold suit on. I give him a hug and he kisses my forehead.

"Morning love, how'd you sleep?" He asks

"Terrible, my bed isn't as soft as yours and I was getting cold." I say and sniffle playfully
"It felt like I was dying." I tell him dramatically

"You love to overreact, if you slept with me every night we wouldn't do much sleeping my love." He whispers seductively in my ear and lightly bites my earlobe whole his hands palm my ass.

"And would that be such a bad thing?" I ask and kiss the base of his neck.

"No, not at all." He says and moves on to kiss my neck but I pull away and get in the car.
"You sneaky little..." He starts but just shakes his head and gets in on his side.

His hand goes into his pants and he groans.

"What are you doing?" I ask alarmed.

"Moving this thing that you just woke up." He says through gritted teeth and his hand comes out a second later and he grabs the steering wheel.
"You Aphrodite Romano will be the death of me." He says and drives me to school.

The day at school is the same as all the other boring days. Getting into a house of joyful kids is not what I was expecting to see.

Zara is busy picking up the toys spread across the entrance hall and there is another lady, about the same age as Zara tickling my baby sister in the living room.

"Welcome home Ditey." Zara says with a big smile and I can't help but return it.

"Hey Zara, how was your day?" I ask

"Quite nice, just cleaning up and dusting off here and there. How about You?" She asks

"Just boring class lectures, the usual." I tell her and she nods.

"Ditey! We have a nanny!" Caroline shout as she runs up to me.
"She's so nice." She tells me

"Good afternoon ma'am, my name is Zoe and I'll be your stay in nanny." The New girl tells me and she looks a lot like Zara but she has brown hair and blue eyes.

"Hi, please call me Ditey, you two look so much alike." I say as they stand next to each other.

"Oh we're sisters, Zara is a year older than me." Zoe tells me and I nod.

"That's so cool, I hope my sisters aren't giving you guys trouble." I say and they shake their heads.

"They're so much easier to handle than other kids I've worked with. You have a guest in the kitchen." Zoe says and i wonder who that could be.

Lilly sits in my kitchen with her sister Rose on the stools by the island.

"Hi." I say hesitantly

"Hey, I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry for the way that I acted and that I wish you all the best in your relationship." Lilly says and gives me a tight hug.

"Thank You, and I'm sorry too I know that you loved him." I say and Rose comes to hug me too.

"I just want to warn you that he isn't going to love you. He doesn't do love." Lilly says and I just let it slide because I know that if I tell her that he loves me it'll just cause unwanted friction.

"Okay." I say and we sit and chat for a while.

They leave and my favourite range rover pulls up with my favourite person inside. Zoe and Zara both plop down with me on the couch letting out long sighs.

"First day of work is always the most tiring." Zoe says

"So are you mister K's niece or something?" Zara asks and before I can answer the front door bangs shut.
"Your mom's home?" She asks and i shake my head waiting patiently for Ares to make his presence known.
"Mister K!" She whisper yells as her and her sister jump up.

They bow slightly and he gives a nod of his head in acknowledgment and I just stand there dumbfounded by the fear and respect they have for him.

"Hello love." He says and kisses the top of my head and wraps his arm around me.

"Hi, how was your day? Are you hungry?" I ask

"Long, yeah what did you cook?" He asks and i just realised that I don't make anything I just made sandwiches for the girls.

"Umm... nothing but I could whip something up for you. You look tired, you always look tired when you come from work. Are you sleeping with your secretary?" I mumble the last part to myself but I think Ares heard me.

He looks down at me and moves closer until I feel his hot breath fanning my face. He bends down and kisses my neck an then bites it hard enough to draw blood and I push him away.

"You bit me!" I shout and hold my neck only to find him smirking
"You stupid idiot." I say calmly and gasps make their way to my ears.

"Out! Now!" He shouts and they disappear.

His eyes look so evil and sexy right now.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Hey my loves I hope you enjoyed this chapter

Love You All
Vote and Comment
With love from:
~V.T.W
😘