34

I wake up to the sound of soft snores and bright rays of sunshine on my face. Ares is fast asleep and is snoring softly with me laying completely on top of him. My nipple is right next to his mouth and it feels wet, sucking on my nipple while he's asleep this man has no shame. His arms are wrapped around my waist and i love the way we are laying but my bladder doesn't. I need to go pee. I try to roll off him but that was obviously a bad idea because he flips us around and snuggles his face into my boobs. His arms tighten around me and his dick on my leg starts hardening.

"Ares." I whisper and ruffle his hair.
"Baby wake up." I say a bit louder but he just goes back to snoring. I use a bit of force to get out from under him and it works. I push my pillow into his arms and he snuggles into it. He looks so cute when he's asleep... but I can't lay here and watch him sleep I need the toilet now. I stand up and nearly fall on the floor. I still can't stand. I try to walk but a sharp pain shoots right up my legs and i fall back on the bed. My pussy throbs in pain from trying to walk and my bladder needs to be emptied.

"Ares freaking King wake up." I say loudly an he opens his eyes.

"What?" He mumbles.

"I need to pee." I say

"Okay go." He says and turns around still hugging my pillow.

"I can't walk because you fucked my legs broken." I say and he shoots up.
"Now pick me up or I'm gonna pee in bed." I say and he groans before getting up and picking me up bridal style and speed walking to the bathroom. He puts me on the toilet just in time and i sigh in relief when my bladder is empty. Ares leans against the cupboard and i look around the bathroom.
"You cleaned up?" I ask. The bathtub is clean, floor is dry and everything seams to be in it's place.

"Yeah after you fell asleep." He answers and starts brushing his teeth.

I watch the muscles flex in his back and for some odd reason it's just so sexy. I wipe myself and wince as I make contact with my clit.

"What's wrong?" He asks after gargling

"Super sensitive down there." I say with a chuckle and he smirks. I stand up slowly and look in the toilet to see nothing but toilet paper and the colour red.

I'm still bleeding?

"Wanna go back to bed?" He asks kissing me on the neck.

"Ares I'm still bleeding. Is there blood on the bed?" I ask and he looks at me with concern filled eyes. He rushes to the bedroom and comes back.

"Yeah there's blood on the bed, I'll call the doctor." He says and puts me back on the bed. He goes to the closet and comes back in sweatpants with a black shirt, panty and a pad in his hand. I put everything onwhile Ares picks up his phone.
"Something's wrong with my wife get your ass down here." He says and hangs up.

"Wife huh?" I ask with a smirk and he rolls his eyes.

"You in pain?" He asks and i shake my head.

"Nope, who were you talking to?" I ask as he lays down next to me.

"My doctor." He says

"Man or woman?" I ask

"Woman." He answers.

"We're okay now right?" I ask

"I'll be fine when I know that you're okay." He says and there's a knock on the door.
"Come in!" He calls out and in run my sisters and jump on the bed with us followed by Mark and Michael.

"We're hungry." They all say in sync as if it was rehearsed and i laugh.

"Aphrodite isn't feeling well, ask Wendy to make you guys something." Ares says in a stern voice while tapping away on his phone.