46 😘😘

We het outside of the house and the guards rush to put the luggage in the Range Rover that Ares chose to drive.

"No bodyguards, no drivers. Mrs King and i will only be away for the weekend." He says and opens the passenger side door for me.

"Yes sir." They all say in unison and i turn to look at the tiny group gathered outside.

"See you guys soon, please don't work on uncle Kevin's and auntie Kim's nerves. I love you guys." I say with a tiny wave and Ares gets in beside me.

"We'll call, probably tomorrow." Ares says and Kevin nods with a laugh. The engine roars to life and we drive down the gravel path towards the gate. Ares puts his hand at the top of my thigh and slightly squeezes and caresses the skin there.

♡♡♡
Ares' POV

We arrive at my private lakehouse, i bought the house a few years ago and i still absolutely love it. It has cream walls and huge windows, i don't like houses that are dark. I have two caretakers that make sure the house stays in its best shape. They live in a cottage a few yards away and I had them prepare for our arrival.

"This is so pretty." Aphrodite says as we walk up the porch steps. The sun is starting to set over the lake and the golden rays of light fill the house.

"It is, come on." I say and lead her up the stairs.

After our video call I have been yearning for her touch, her kiss... her body. I haven't even been able to talk to her in these past few days and i can't wait to have her again.

We het into the bedroom and she gasps when she sees how it looks. It's large with a glass wall, a huge bed, bath in the middle of the room and a modern fireplace. We enter the room and i press her up against the now closed door, i hear her gasp and smirk. I feel her full breasts pressing against the bottom of my chest, her breathing becomes ragged and she stares up at me with those beautiful brown eyes.

"This place is so pretty." She says as she stands on her tippy toes to wrap her arms around my neck and i feel myself getting hard already.

"Not as pretty as you." I tell her truthfully and cup her bubble butt cheeks and lift her. She wraps her legs around my waist and runs her tiny fingers through my hair. I stuff my face into her neck and inhale her scent, she smells like chocolate and caramel. Two of my most favorite things.
"I missed you so fucking much princess." I say and pull her hair free from the band holding it together. I watch as her soft brown hair falls behind her back with a few locks framing her face.

"It wasn't even that long Ares." She says and rolls her eyes.
"Your hair is longer." She says and it is, i haven't had the time to cut it so it reaches to the middle of my ears now, which isn't very long.
"I like it." She says and kisses my lips softly with a shy smile.

I kiss her back, hard and rough and she moans into my mouth. She pushes her tongue into my mouth and our tongues fight for dominance but after a while I win the struggle and she submits.

I love that about her.

She's strong and resilient but in the bedroom she submits... to me and only me.

I push off the door and move us over to the bed, i slowly lay her down on the bed and pull off my shirt. I watch as she bites her lip slightly and sits up; her hands run from the top of my chest to the belt buckle on my pants.

"I love your chest." She says and kisses each one of my abs before moving lower. She kisses my v-line and starts loosening my pants, without a hitch my pants and boxers are gone and my long dick stands hard and ready.
"We aren't in a hurry right?" She asks and i shake my head.
"Good." She whispers and gets on her knees.

"Princess... you don't..." I start to say but she pushes half of my dick into her mouth and my breath leaves my body.
"Fuck." I groan and stare down at her to find her already looking at me.

Half of my dick is inside of her mouth and i can already feel the back of her throat, knowing that she can't take anymore in her mouth she palms the rest of it with her tiny hands. They don't even wrap around my dick properly but that doesn't stop her. She swirls her tongue around my tip and i find myself fisting her hair. She looks up at me with nothing but love and lust in her eyes and i start rocking my hips back and forth into her mouth.

My mouth falls open and my thrusts become faster as I fuck her mouth. I hear her cried as my dick hits the back of her throat repeatedly. My hot seed shoots down her throat and i watch as she swallows all of it. She looks up at me and I see the tears rolling down her eyes as she grabs her probably sore throat. I wipe her eyes and kiss her deeply, i pull away and she smiles up at me.

"My turn." She says excitedly and i smile down at her.

"But of course princess." I say and lift my shirt over her head. She isn't wearing a bra and i groan in approval; she lays down and lifts her hips. I pull her sweatpants and lace panties off simultaneously, she spreads her legs and i look at her.

I really look at her.

Her silky long hair frames her face, her hundred dollar smile, the rise and fall of her full chest as she breathes. Her long thick thighs, tiny belly and above all those intoxicating big brown eye's that have me wrapped around her tiny finger.

"I love you so much." I whisper and she blushes. I look between her spread out legs and my dick immediately springs to action. Her fold are dripping wet and glistening under the setting sun. She looks like a painting specially made and reserved for me.
"You're so fucking beautiful princess." I mumble and pick her up; she helps in surprise but wraps her legs around me in a second.

I love to the glass wall with Aphrodite kissing the life out of me but i focus on what I'm doing. I press her up against the wall and look at her.

"Spread your legs and don't get scared." I tell her and she looks really confused but I smirk. She does as i tell her and keep her pressed against the wall with one hand as I squat down a bit and put each of her thighs on my shoulders.

"You're gonna make me fall!" She whines but I stand up straight and get comfortable with her naked body on my shoulders. Her pussy is stretched right in front of my face and I dive right in.
"Ares!" She moans as my tongue runs roughly up and down her slit, flicking her sensitive clit which makes her flinch and grab onto my hair.

She tugs on my hair as her moans grow louder, the heels of her feet are digging into my back and her thighs are squeezing the sides of my head but I keep her in place. I push three fingers inside of her and she starts rocking her hips into my mouth and fingers. She feel of her still very tight pussy around my fingers is so beautifully erotic along with the sounds of her wet pussy in my mouth covered by her moans feels like heaven to me. I don't do it slow and sensually like I usually did no..., today I finger her rough and fastly. I have her panting and withering in my grip, her head rolls back and i feel her pussy clench around my fingers as they milk her. I flick her clit when she has calmed down from her high and she moans loudly which makes me smirk, so sensitive to my touch.

"I love this position... what is it called?" She asks out of breath as I start walking back to the bed.

"I don't know... but I call it the ceiling move." I tell her.

"Why the ceiling move? I was on the wall." She asks.

"Because my love when you were riding my face one of your hands leave my hair and is raised up in the aid to grab something but the only touchable thing is the ceiling." I explain.

"Now fuck me." She whispers and i smirk.

No need to tell me twice.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Hey my loves I hope you enjoyed this chapter

Love You All
Vote and Comment
With love from:
~V.T.W
😘